• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Sorry to be nit-picking, but they just panned up to the away end, from that shot there looked to be at least a dozen empty seats alone in that shot.

I thought all our allocation was sold out. Despite the scoreline, which would not have been known before-hand, I am sure there are a lot of fans who would have liked to have gone today.
tinkles me off seeing empty seats like that

edit: Would be quite interested to know from anyone there/or went, how many empty seats there were...at kick-off/early doors
Quite clearly they’d have left before the end, they were leaving after 20 minutes.

fudge that. He had the team for over a year, could do as he pleased with it, signed players he wanted etc. He was responsible, so blaming the players like that; fudge off.
And at the end of last season said it was the best group he had ever had. If only we knew who was in charge of the team and could see their responsibility for what happened this season.

Back