• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Sorry to be nit-picking, but they just panned up to the away end, from that shot there looked to be at least a dozen empty seats alone in that shot.

I thought all our allocation was sold out. Despite the scoreline, which would not have been known before-hand, I am sure there are a lot of fans who would have liked to have gone today.
tinkles me off seeing empty seats like that

edit: Would be quite interested to know from anyone there/or went, how many empty seats there were...at kick-off/early doors

The lad should get time but he really doesn’t have the basics of defending. It’s one thing making mistakes like Dier and Romero have done but Porro can’t do stuff you learn as a kid.

If our next manager wants to play 4, it’s hard to see where he fits.

Wide right or the wide player in a midfield three.

If Spence is worth 20m and a worse defender than Porro then my transfer value has just reached seven figures.
Spence can defend
He is good 1 on 1 too
And he can run with the ball
Basically he is better than Porro but our clam of a coach didn’t trust him and has cost us £45m for a player who can’t defend and is too lightweight to attack in this league currently

The lad should get time but he really doesn’t have the basics of defending. It’s one thing making mistakes like Dier and Romero have done but Porro can’t do stuff you learn as a kid.

If our next manager wants to play 4, it’s hard to see where he fits.

I haven't really noticed that, but see a lot of people mention it. Worrying if he can't defend!

Sorry to be nit-picking, but they just panned up to the away end, from that shot there looked to be at least a dozen empty seats alone in that shot.

I thought all our allocation was sold out. Despite the scoreline, which would not have been known before-hand, I am sure there are a lot of fans who would have liked to have gone today.
Maybe some people left as we were 5-0 down in very short time?

I’m sure those seats were occupied for the first 20 mins

Some left after 20 mins

A dozen? I counted 25 empty just around me before kickoff. Loads not turned up.

edit: Would be quite interested to know from anyone there/or went, how many empty seats there were...at kick-off/early doors
I've seen a video on twitter of loads and I mean loads rightfully leaving after 20 minutes

Hopefully this shower of brick continues until the end of the season, get a fire sale going with every single player gone! Levy magically injects money into the squad and we get a manager worthy of making his demands fulfilled

Hopefully this shower of brick continues until the end of the season, get a fire sale going with every single player gone! Levy magically injects money into the squad and we get a manager worthy of making his demands fulfilled
Are yuo in some sort of alternate reality

I'm glad Conte is out, but I too am now hoping he hadn't forced Levy's hand to fire him. We may have not seen the dross we saw in the last few games.

Back