• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City***

This game might be tailor-made for Sissoko to come on and stumble around a bit in now. He might give them something else to think about and probably wouldn't be giving the ball away any more than some of the rest of them have been.
If anyone's used to the ball bobbling around in anything but the intended direction......

There's no-one within 20 yards of Wanyama half the time. We're far too open

Poor positional play maybe then but more likely we keep getting caught in position at the same time Eriksen is pushing up in support

Why doesn't lloris, whenever he gets a back pass, just hoof it as far as he can straight up the middle of the pitch? Every single fudging time he tries a long ball out on the wings, we lose the ball. Every single time. Hit it in the middle ffs!

THIS!

At least the Spammers are having a close tough game in wet conditions this evening, and we can bring in a few on Thurs

I can only guess what that pitch is like, so I just want us to ride luck/whatever and get the fudge out of here with three points. How we do it is not my concern...

Back