• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------------

Walker--------------Dawson--------Chiriches----------------Rose

Lennon--------------Benteleb--------Dembele---------------Eriksen

---------------------Adebayor--------Lamela---------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Kaboul, Sandro, Townsend, Siggy, Soldado

Yeah I'd love to see Lamela be given a chance.

I am worried about this one.....

So basically I will make frequent posts on this thread throughout the week. whining, whinging, and whittling my boll*cks off as to why I really want us to win this and where I think we will struggle.

At present I think we will get out played getting somewhere between 35-42% possesion......main worry today is we cant carry Solly & Ade if they aint gonna work it........my main hope is that if we do get minimal possesion then we can still get the ball to our Danish superstar so he can hopefully bring us home the bacon.

I like it.

Definately has to be a win, all the teams around us will be looking to win so we should be too. Michu and De Guzman are both out injured at the moment?? Easily their two best players imo

You dont mind them having the ball as long as they do f all with it. There is so much to be admired about Swansea even though their epl form has been poor of late.

Everton & Utd have won there....so nothing other than 3 points will do....lets all be honest though if we come out of the blocks like we did against Palace then we will leave with nill poi.

If we can keep Bony from linking things then we have a great chance.

-------------lloris
naughton--dawson--chiriches--rose
-------------capoue
--------bentaleb---dembele
---lennon----adebayor----eriksen

I think we need another midfielder in against this lot or we'll never get the ball.

If this has been answered on the forum before please re-direct me but does anyone know if it's possible to re-watch the whole game online pretty soon after it's finished. Gonna be travelling during the game and don't think I'll be able to hold off seeing the result for too long so was gonna try and catch a re-run somehow online as soon as could. Anyone know a good site?

Do people think Timmy will go with Soldado and Ade up top again after last week? It was working well for those first few games but neither had a great game the other day so it'll be interesting to see if he chalks it up as a one-off bad day or if he re-thinks starting 2 forwards for this game.

If this has been answered on the forum before please re-direct me but does anyone know if it's possible to re-watch the whole game online pretty soon after it's finished. Gonna be travelling during the game and don't think I'll be able to hold off seeing the result for too long so was gonna try and catch a re-run somehow online as soon as could. Anyone know a good site?

I ended up forking out $5 for a fast download of the Palace match Saturday, about 2h after the whistle. Let me know if you want a link to the site and I'll dig it up for you.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

-----------Lloris
Walker Daws Chiriches Rose
------Capoue Holtby
--Lamela Chadli Eriksen
---------Soldado

Just so we can stop them all complaining

Realistically, depends whose available.

But I'd stick to the team that's done well v United and Palace

-----------Lloris
------Capoue Holtby
--Lamela Chadli Eriksen
---------Soldado

We should go:

-------------- Lloris
------------------------------
----- Capoue Dembele Bentaleb
Lennon Lamela Chadli Holtby Eriksen
----------- Ade Soldado

-----------Lloris
------Capoue Holtby
--Lamela Chadli Eriksen
---------Soldado

Doesn't look a bad team actually.

----------Lloris------------
---Holtby--Capoue--Eriksen
--Lamela --Soldado --Chadli

-----------Lloris
------Capoue Holtby
--Lamela Chadli Eriksen
---------Soldado

And who TS doesn't want to sell!

---------------------------Lloris----------------------------

Walker---------Dawson---------------Chiriches----------Rose

--------------------------Capoue---------------------------

Lennon------------------------------------------------Eriksen

--------------------------Lamela----------------------------

----------------Ade------------------Soldado----------------

Probably won't happen, but worth a hopeful punt into the grasslands of the internet anyway.

---------------------------Lloris----------------------------

Walker---------Dawson---------------Chiriches----------Rose

--------------------------Capoue---------------------------

Lennon------------------------------------------------Eriksen

--------------------------Lamela----------------------------

----------------Ade------------------Soldado----------------

Probably won't happen, but worth a hopeful punt into the grasslands of the internet anyway.

For real?

We would be as exposed and badly raped as an unconscious, smacked out crack *****.

Straight down the middle.

For real?

We would be as exposed and badly raped as an unconscious, smacked out crack *****.

Straight down the middle.

It's still a 4-4-2, just with one central midfield player sitting deep and one advancing forward. Don't see what's so dangerous about using it, especially given that Walker will likely hold in his defensive position due to Lennon's tendency to go down the outside on the right, giving us 4 men (Walker, Dawson, Chiriches and Sandro) sitting near the half-way line when we do have the ball and 7 men (the back four plus Capoue, Lennon and Eriksen) sitting deep when we don't have the ball, with Lamela chasing around ahead of the near the halfway line and Ade and Soldado holding up front.

Sure, you could argue that on quick transitions we would be in danger should the opposition drop directly ahead of Capoue in possession, but given Rose and Lennon's work-rates, we would only be exposed for a few seconds high up the field before one (or both of those two came back to cover one (or both flanks), If it's Lennon, Walker would move inside giving us a back-tracking 3-man central defense shielded by Capoue with Lennon as the right back, and if it's Rose we'd have 5 men back arrayed in a back four plus a defensive midfielder sitting ahead of them.

It's a sound plan, mate, especially given that Swansea are likely to play either Michu or Bony up front: hardly the quickest of lads, and their aerial ability can be more than compensated by tacking the towering Capoue or Dawson on them. In offense, Lamela drifts right to support Lennon outside the oppo area, while Eriksen drifts into the center from the left, allowing Rose down the outside on the overlap, while Soldado and Ade stay in the box trying to support each other.

Back