• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

Personally I'd drop Ade for Capoue but mad Tim will stick to what has (luckily) worked so far.

I'd want to see:
-----------Lloris
Walker Daws Chiriches Rose
------Capoue Bentaleb
--Lennon Dembele Eriksen
---------Soldado
Bench: Friedel, Fryers, Sandro, Townsend, Lamela, Defoe, Ade

We'll likely see:
-----------Lloris
------Bentaleb Dembele
--Lennon Ade Eriksen
---------Soldado
Bench: Friedel, Fryers, Fredericks, Townsend, Chadli, Holtby, Defoe

Personally I'd drop Ade for Capoue but mad Tim will stick to what has (luckily) worked so far.

I'd want to see:
-----------Lloris
------Capoue Bentaleb
--Lennon Dembele Eriksen
---------Soldado
Bench: Friedel, Fryers, Sandro, Townsend, Lamela, Defoe, Ade

We'll likely see:
-----------Lloris
------Bentaleb Dembele
--Lennon Ade Eriksen
---------Soldado
Bench: Friedel, Fryers, Fredericks, Townsend, Chadli, Holtby, Defoe

Amazes me that people want Dembele played in that advanced role. His shooting is poor and he holds on to the ball too much rather than playing the early pass....and early balls can open up defences. He's best played deep or not at all

Well play a 3 then, he plays advanced anyway and I actually think he looks dangerous there. If Lamela was fit id drop bentaleb and put dembele there but for now, based on Bentalebs motm performance and the fact I feel we need a DM in there (and you can't drop Demebele) that's how I'd play, especially against a passing, midfield dominate Swansea

GHod I really hope Tim doesn't persist with 4-4-****ing-2 for this one. We won't see the ball. Thing is, I think he will. In which case an early goal is essential, else Swansea will control it and we'll struggle to make chances.

Bony seems a good player, but if they're without Michi, Dyer and De Guzman then that's good for us, cos they're all good players, whereas I don't think their backups are all that. They are also without Vorm, that Tremmel looked dodgy as f*ck against Emirates Marketing Project. Infact I just had a look and they are without Canas too. With all those injuries they have, it's the perfect time to go there.

We should sneak a win like 1-2 but a draw wouldn't surprise me.

First away I'll not make this season.

Swansea will control the ball no matter what but we have more match-winning ability in our team.

Swansea have won the possession battle in their last 7 league games.
They got 3 points from 21 in those games.

Swansea have won the possession battle in their last 7 league games.
They got 3 points from 21 in those games.

Wow Perspective!!!!

First goal will be crucial....obvious thing to say but true.....they will be low on confidence and we can counter them if we get it!!!

Only thing is im worried if Solly starts again as Palace he looked disinterested....I would also worry about Nabil if he started.....no doubt after saturdays results the pressure will be on us for this one...hopefully we step up.

Any news on the injury front for this game? Any chance we'll see another actual centre back available? Sandro? Lamela? Anybody?

your mum!

sorry im feeling Childish and couldnt resist.

Didnt timmy do a press conference today?????? read a 4-4-2 preview of the game and they reckon verts & Sandro & Argie kid are all available.

going for a 2-1 Swansea win here. Bony double.

'say it aint so'
'I will not go'
'turn the lights orf'
'carry me home'

If this turns out to be a true prediction then I will hunt you down and give you a 'bony double'!

'say it aint so'
'I will not go'
'turn the lights orf'
'carry me home'

If this turns out to be a true prediction then I will hunt you down and give you a 'bony double'!

tumblr_m5i82qs3yg1rr7wnno1_400.jpg

Its all reverse psychology with him.....

dont let Mumorn get to you.....if we lose he will be p****d

Hmm...not so sure it's reverse psychology. He's been pretty accurate a few times iirc in terms of predicting our losses.

Also, I remember from wayback in that Mumorn is often one of the most ridiculously optimistic posters as well. If he fears a loss, I sit up!

Got a feeling this will be a draw, 1-1.

Hope I am wrong and we can somehow sneak it considering all our rivals have won at The Liberty. I suppose for me the main thing is not to lose, get 10 days rest in and work on tactics before destroying Emirates Marketing Project at home.

Back