• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Im alright with a point up there. Difficult game. Really need City to win tomorrow.

Disappointed with our general play. We just dont seem to be clicking lately. Passing is slow and movement lethargic. Lets hope for 3 points against Norwich on Monday.

I think what denied us the win in the end was

a)a bad game from VdV

b)the absolutely terrible ball control and passing so many of our players displayed today (although the pitch didn't cover itself in glory), and

c) the baffling loss of desire to win the game around the seventy-seventy five minute mark.

Individually, none of these things are important; together, they ground us to a halt.

Oh, and we didn't score any goals. That contributed too.

Martin O'neil should be shot for crimes against football! To think there were people on here who wanted him to manage Spurs. Sandro...never again please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker...who does he think he is? He is a holding player...a spoiler, so whats with all the two foot passes and little pirouettes? He is slowing our play down.

I'm glad we dont bomb players out after a poor match. You'd go through 12,744 players every season.

I do agree with you about Parker though, such a limited player.

This isn't even hyperbole, this might have been the worst game I've seen in all my life. Absolutely shocking, I don't care that Sunderland was embarassingly negative, we had no urgency, no ideas, no tempo, no creativity. We could have played for 24 hours and we'd still be kicking the ball along in the back four. We never upped the tempo, not even in the final 10 minutes did we look to be in any hurry. Don't even get me started on not playing Lennon for longer than 20 minutes...
If I try real hard I can understand why Harry starts with Parker and Sandro, he expects a tough fight in midfield I guess. But why not change it up earlier when he notices how negative Sunderland are and how badly we need more creativity? Our starting formation today can't break down a negative opponent even if their lifes depended on it.

Saying that,was always going to be tough...a point away is not the end of the world. Back into 3rd

Not at all. Norwich (H), QPR (A), Blackburn (H), Bolton (A), Villa (H) and Fulham (A) are arguably all easier fixtures on paper. I didn't expect a win today, but I do expect us to win our remaining three home games. If we don't, then frankly we don't deserve CL.

Poor result, terrible performance. Harry should have changed things sooner.

Is it really a bad result?

Arsenal and City have lost their this season, Sunderland know what they're doing and the pitch was suited to what they were trying to do.

Winning on monday has always been essential but a draw isn't a bad result considering how we normally do against Sunderland.

Back