• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Sunderland ***

Its a good point at a tough place but the general malaise in the perfomance is the reason why so many of us are frustrated..

It was like they had settled for a draw before the game had kicked off and that weve got CL in the bag without having to work for it...

Good point in my opinion. This was always going to be a tough game. Like someone else said itsd the seventh of April we are 3rd in the table and going to win the FA Cup - get a grip.

not bad, sunderland kept 10 men behind the ball at all times and the pitch didn't help, we've played worse this season and won

only in english football is Oneil and that type of football appreciated, people wet their pants about ONeil......crap

Yes and I've just been reading the midweek game thread where Rodger's Swansea is getting stick from some of our fellow Yids... #-o

Not advocating Rodgers but if he were appointed, I'd be happier with him at the helm knowing he wouldn't adopt such a tactic like we've seen today from Sunderland ......O'Neil or Moyes, no thanks ..

Parker: 'OI SANDRO, MARK THAT fudgeIN PINK ELEPHANT!'
It might be because I'm hungover but that made me laugh out loud

Martin Tyler: 'Bale is down injured so Parker has used this time wisely to get a few more hits on his pipe'

Redknapp: 'Scotty, get on the fudging pitch and run around a bit!'

Not advocating Rodgers but if he were appointed, I'd be happier with him at the helm knowing he wouldn't adopt such a tactic like we've seen today from Sunderland ......O'Neil or Moyes, no thanks ..

Exactly this. Rodgers being appointed wouldn't make me particularly happy, but at least he wouldn't be happy with ten minutes of sustained possession per game and long-ball counters.

It might be because I'm hungover but that made me laugh out loud

Martin Tyler: 'Bale is down injured so Parker has used this time wisely to get a few more hits on his pipe'

Redknapp: 'Scotty, get on the fudging pitch and run around a bit!'

Lol bale's injuries are just a diversion whilst parker hits up his pipe, i think were onto something.

Just sent this to mates via tx. We played for the draw, which is pretty embarrassing. Would red scum, blue scum or toon done same? Nope. I just feel if Sunderland had really come at us, fair play holding out for draw. All they had on us were set pieces.,,and the countless times walker went, well, walkabout. Need to win the away games against teams with nothing to play for, as you can bet your money those scrapping at bottom, villa, Bolton, qpr, will give us a hell of a better game than Sunderland. Points dropped today, I'm afraid

Sooo frustrated today, they just wanted to make sure not to lose, if we'd have a bit of luck, gnaahhh .... knew this was going to happen. Azza almost made it work putting vdv through. A points a point, we have to beat canaries at home. COYS!!!

Back