• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Southampton **

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is that when we signed him, the general consensus from those who knew of him appeared to be that he was a great goalscorer and but didn't contribute much else to the play. And yet in his time with us, it's been his link up play and touches outside the box or with his back to goal that have stood out over his ability to find the net.

I saw a lot of him for Valencia (I like Valencia) and he wasnt renowned for his hold up play etc then again the way Valencia played he didnt have to. He was always getting the service. For us he has had to adapt and I guess his hold up play has improved and become more prominent.

I was just about to post that this game is winnable too, we just need a bit of luck. The ball has been dropping for them, but not for us. If we keep workig hard, goals will come. They are ot playing well. Two gifted goals.

0 - Tottenham are yet to claim a single point from losing positions at home in the Premier League this season. Mountain.

From opta and that's a joke from our side no bottle !

Fairly even half and were it not for those two defensive lapses from Naughton, Spurs would probably have gone-in at half-time a goal to the good.

Such a shame for the lad, as he's been playing very well deputising for Walker recently.

With a bit of luck, Spurs should get all three points today.

My sarcastometer is picking something up...

Simply abysmal. As bad as I've seen this year.

Sherwood simply must have zero chance now. Please someone tell me this is the case. I can't watch this **** again next season.

Mousa doesn't look right today.

-----------------------Lloris------------------------

Kaboul----Daws-----Verts---------Rose

-----Bentaleb--Paulinho--Eriksen-----

----Chadli--------Soldado------Lennon

Fuk knows, we're a mess.

Might as well chuck Kane on

Agree with the Daws on and switch Kaboul. And also re: Moussa. Weird game from him.

But dont know why u would play Chad and Lennon on their wrong sides. To me chadli's decent stuff has come when hes played left, and Lennon is a natural right sided player.

Id go chad left, Eriksen middle(dictate), and lennon right.

As i've mentioned in numerous threads, we do not have natural forwards to play those support roles, we have midfielders who are being asked to thrust forward. Hence the 17 goals in 16 home league games.

0 - Tottenham are yet to claim a single point from losing positions at home in the Premier League this season. Mountain.

From opta and that's a joke from our side no bottle !

Don't know if it's already been said but we STILL haven't scored in the first 15 minutes of a league game.

Fairly even half and were it not for those two defensive lapses from Naughton, Spurs would probably have gone-in at half-time a goal to the good.

Such a shame for the lad, as he's been playing very well deputising for Walker recently.

The commentator I'm listening to, said Spurs have conceded 15 goals to errors this season the highest in the league.

I know people have a bee in their bonnet about Sherwood being in charge but thats just stupid players causing problems

That is selective memory. They have had way more chgances than us and posession.

And how often has he been in position to finish this season? I can count the times on one hand.

Looking at Cheat$ki yesterday they made intelligent passes on the deck to split the Goons defense. We generally play weak crosses that are easily cut out.

Also, what is our gameplan? I dont really see one. And I have to comment on Rose (dont know if im being harsh) but his distribution is sooooo poor. Why cant he look up when hes in an advanced postion and find a player. or hold posession and wait for support. So many aimless passes/crosses to first defender. When u play an inverted winger the full back has to have attacking class. This guy is our first choice and is bang average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back