• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Southampton **

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all Southampton's play on the ground, it's the high bouncing balls that are causing us the most problems. Just need a bit of composure at the back.

i don't thinks so tbh mate. To me he's been pretty ineffective playing just off the striker but when he plays on the left he's got more touches on the ball, more goals, he's able to ghost in a lot leading to him being unmarked. I love him on the left.

----------------Sandro-------Dembele----------------

------------------new playmaker---------------------

----Lamela-----------------------------------Eriksen--

----------------------Ade/New-------------------------

that would be awesome next season.

But he rarely gets a full game there TBF

He played the for Ajax for most of his career and as much as I saw him as Modric esque when he came on the scene at Ajax he has developed into a number 10 the last few years

But you can see he has thge eye foir a pass and a run. So he can get isolated out wide. In the number 10 position i ffeel he could influence the game even more.

THat's the thing..he rarely gets isolated because he comes in field a lot. Even the big chance he missed today was when he was in a central position because he drifted in.

THat's the thing..he rarely gets isolated because he comes in field a lot. Even the big chance he missed today was when he was in a central position because he drifted in.

People said the same about Modric. It wasn't until he got a lengthy period in the centre did people realise how good he was there.

Finally starting to put together some decent passing moves. Could it be the same as last time, Southampton unable to keep it up for the whole game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back