• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Southampton **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the commentators will stop sucking off Southampton now, its been cringeworthy so far their exultant praise

Thought we signed Lineker, got a Sheringham in stead. Just not as good in the air.
That's Eriksen's 8th of the season btw, had'nt expected him to be that prolific in his first season

how people moan about Eriksen on the left i will NEVER know. He always gets chances when played in that role.

I do like him on the left but his creativity is then slightly diminished by playing there Reminds me of the whole Modric situation a while ago.

how people moan about Eriksen on the left i will NEVER know. He always gets chances when played in that role.

Because we can imagine what he would like played in his BEST position

He gets chances on the left in spite of his position there and IMO it's genrally wasting his talent

But you can see he has thge eye foir a pass and a run. So he can get isolated out wide. In the number 10 position i ffeel he could influence the game even more.

I do like him on the left but his creativity is then slightly diminished by playing there Reminds me of the whole Modric situation a while ago.

i don't thinks so tbh mate. To me he's been pretty ineffective playing just off the striker but when he plays on the left he's got more touches on the ball, more goals, he's able to ghost in a lot leading to him being unmarked. I love him on the left.

----------------Sandro-------Dembele----------------

------------------new playmaker---------------------

----Lamela-----------------------------------Eriksen--

----------------------Ade/New-------------------------

that would be awesome next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back