• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton, Sun 5th Oct 2014 ***

Let's face it there's a rabbit at the start of every season but they always finish where they should. In the last few years it's been Blackpool WBA and last year us! Who's to say thus year it isn't soton?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Also wouldn't mind 4-4-1 being given a try or a direct 4-4-2

______________Lloris______________

Naughton__Kaboul__Vertonghen__Rose

Lamela____Mason___Capoue____Chadli

______________Eriksen_____________

_____________Adebayor____________

or

Lennon___Mason__Capoue__Townsend

_______Soldado_______Kane________

Maybe he does not want to exactly replicate what he did at Southampton.

My point isn't talking about exact, but even the general philosophy is something he seems to feel he can't do here.

Seems like AVB went through something similar as well. My question is why.

Also wouldn't mind 4-4-1 being given a try or a direct 4-4-2

Lamela____Mason___Capoue____Chadli

______________Eriksen_____________

_____________Adebayor____________

or

Lennon___Mason__Capoue__Townsend

_______Soldado_______Kane________

I don't see the sense in chopping and changing formation

My point isn't talking about exact, but even the general philosophy is something he seems to feel he can't do here.

Seems like AVB went through something similar as well. My question is why.

I dont think he has the players he wants then again he was always suggesting that he was happy with the squad (he isnt going to say he isnt is he). It will take time. Poch wasnt my first choice but he is a likeable guy and would give him a chance, I think the players need to take the blame for some awful performances and perhaps not working towards Poch's style.

Okay forget all that 'I'd settle for a draw' bolllocks , I take it back . We will win this and win it well . ....COYS!!!!!!

I dont think he has the players he wants then again he was always suggesting that he was happy with the squad (he isnt going to say he isnt is he). It will take time. Poch wasnt my first choice but he is a likeable guy and would give him a chance, I think the players need to take the blame for some awful performances and perhaps not working towards Poch's style.

It's immensely frustrating though. Why are we always a few players away from any manager being able to implement their system, but these managers can start at a club fighting relegation and implement it instantly?

Poch's Saints players look good now but when he arrived they were near enough nobodies, and were made by him. Why exactly can our players at least not implement the style? I wouldn't even mind losing even if it looked like we were getting somewhere, but under both AVB and Poch at home it has been the exact same problem. What is AVB did get the Burnley job way back then. I'm sure there wouldn't be any nonsense about how he would need Moutinho before getting his style to work.

It's immensely frustrating though. Why are we always a few players away from any manager being able to implement their system, but these managers can start at a club fighting relegation and implement it instantly?

Poch's Saints players look good now but when he arrived they were near enough nobodies, and were made by him. Why exactly can our players at least not implement the style? I wouldn't even mind losing even if it looked like we were getting somewhere, but under both AVB and Poch at home it has been the exact same problem. What is AVB did get the Burnley job way back then. I'm sure there wouldn't be any nonsense about how he would need Moutinho before getting his style to work.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, you always get these kind of stories when you have indifferent form. Let's see how we are playing after Christmas and judge how the team has developed then.

Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Capoue, Mason; Eriksen, Chadli, Lamela; Adebayor.

Southampton: Forster, Clyne, Fonte, Alderweireld, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Tadić, Mané, Pellè

Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Capoue, Mason; Eriksen, Chadli, Lamela; Adebayor.

Southampton: Forster, Clyne, Fonte, Alderweireld, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Tadić, Mané, Pellè

Who's on the bench?

They bought well and got the right players to fill the gaps. Basically their new players hit the ground running for them whilst we're still evaluating ours.

im sorry mate - they didnt have the bench avaliable on evening standard live coverage

Back