• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Real Madrid***

I watched the second half in bits and pieces streaming it on my phone on the bus home from work. Just got in to see 2-0 and 3-0, my shouts coming much to the surprise to the rest of the people on the bus! :D Get in! fudging fantastic result. :D

Great game, so pleased, great performances overall. Only downside is Sissoko confirmed he in’t a footballer.
Not picking on him, just my thoughts and hopefully no potential scouts from other teams have been watching him all season, but just seen that he’s had game time and take an expensive punt.

More cash coming as a result of qualifying, boost to our club coefficient which should help us in coming seasons,...and many many other side benefits from the win tonigth

All the haters (including pundits) talking the win down.

Saying how bad Madrid were rather than how well we were set up.

Let them! There's absolutely no point having pundits talk us up after any win, really. Pundits are like the wind, flying from one place to the next. Oh, you lost a game, "you're brick and you need a new left back, a new striker, a new manager and something has been rotten for 10 years really". Oh, you win? "It's strange you haven't won the PL three years running, why aren't Real trying to sign all your players, and I used to play for that team, you know".

More cash coming as a result of qualifying, boost to our club coefficient which should help us in coming seasons,...and many many other side benefits from the win tonigth

Indeed. If we can qualify next season we wont be in Pot 3 again either

What. A. Night.

We fudging beat Real Madrid 3-1, and it was so so deserved. We made them look poor. We contained Ronaldo, Isco, Benzema, Modric; the lot. At times, we outplayed them, all the game, we outran them. All of this after being forced to make a substitution midway through the first half.

Bloody amazing. I'm just laughing my ass off thinking about the sore loser collective travelling back to Madrid. Thoroughly enjoyed the sight of a super annoyed, tinkled off Sergio Ramos, and of course Ronaldo with his losing face on.

Oh what a night. And we’re through! Brilliant!! I'm all smiles.

Tottenham goalscorer Dele Alli talking to BT Sport: "It was a fantastic display by us. We knew if we stuck to our gameplan and were solid at back then we'd get chances. We're very happy with the result. I wasn't surprised [we were dominant]. We couldn't believe how much space we had at the Bernabeu. We don't want to just compete with these teams we want to beat them. I'm happy to get two goals but more importantly it was a win."

Tottenham goalscorer Christian Eriksen talking to BT Sport: "Like Dele said we played a professional game. If we had more composure we could have got more. We take this on to the next stage. We're happy to be through."

Back