• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace

It is hard to believe that we employ coaches and that we work on some sort of goalscoring plan.

We couldn't look more clueless.

Romero and VdV play a 15 yard pass to a midfielder who looks up and knocks it off 10 yards to someone tightly marked. Sometimes that player can turn and play it into someone else tightly marked, who has to play it backwards.

We are as penetrative as a sponge through tarmac.
Imagine how Palace fans feel lol! Their CBs don't even get the ball in front of them to have a chance to attempt a pass. They only had 60 odd passes in that half.

Can you please explain that? To me eyes we are not playing a low-possession, low block, which was - to me eyes - what Conte played. If you mean we are not scoring and dominating games, for sure (to my eyes).

I am sort of trying to say our games currently seem to be getting a touch boring by the week. At the start of the season it was a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to watch,
Of late we seem to be dull (at times) like if felt during the Conte reign. I very much doubt we will get back to those days of yawn-ball, but we seem to have lost that 'zip' and 'buzz' we had a few months back.

I am sure the zip will return, hopefully around 4.05pm

I am sort of trying to say our games currently seem to be getting a touch boring by the week. At the start of the season it was a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to watch,
Of late we seem to be dull (at times) like if felt during the Conte reign. I very much doubt we will get back to those days of yawn-ball, but we seem to have lost that 'zip' and 'buzz' we had a few months back.

That makes more sense. And there is a lack of fluidity and speed to our attacks. Ange teams have always let in lots of goals due to the bravery of the attacking philosophy. But it has not been the best watch recently. But it will change...

Yep, too many players playing safe and without confidence. We have some real ballers, but you wouldn't know it. Let's hope we can eke our xG up all the way above 0.5...

Reactions: jrh
BBC saying we have not scored a goal in the first half at home this season. So we must be due a couple of goals this half right?

Back