• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace

jrh

Steve Hodge
Thank fudge! A game this week, results predictor says we win 63%, draw 20% and Palace win 17%

It's on Satdey 2nd March @ 3pm, our place.

Their new manager had a great result in his first game, so good chance we get fudged over by a new manager bounce. Joy ohhh joy.

Ah well, Come on you Spurs!

The phrase "must win" does seem appropriate. Last time out we had all the attacking threat of a limp lettuce...with April fixtures in mind we need to get some wins under our belt and some confidence back...

Probably, I'm not going. Although I don't believe Lankshear is ready for first team I think this an ideal game for him on the bench as we are not putting our chances away and he is a natural goalscorer and we need one.
Klopp would give him some minutes in the same boat

Has Dragusin ever played as an RB before? Let alone one who is expected to play as a pseudo playmaker?

Or is your thinking 'anyone is better than Royal'? 🤣

I thought he has played there before? Unless I’m making that up or have him confused with someone else. I’m not thinking “anyone is better than Royal”. He’s a good player and a solid defender but he’s not suited to how we play. Not his fault.

Reactions: jrh
I thought he has played there before? Unless I’m making that up or have him confused with someone else. I’m not thinking “anyone is better than Royal”. He’s a good player and a solid defender but he’s not suited to how we play. Not his fault.
Royal has much better technical abilities than Dragusin. He could do a job as a very defensive minded conventional right back, but Royal is far better suited as RB the way we play.

Given his appetite for dribbling past opponents and forging forward with the ball, I'm thinking Romero might make a decent RB replacement for Porro. Drop Dragusin in at RCB and let Romero get into those midfield positions he clearly enjoys visiting. If Romero doesn't have the pace of Porro or Royal, Dragusin has a very decent set of wheels and can easily get over to deal with balls played over and behind Romero.

You think Klopp would select Danns for example if he had a fully fit frontline? I don’t.

No, but he might have him on the bench with the possibility of more than a 5min cameo, as has been suggested.

Nobody is saying should Lankshear start, just a suggestion that a match v Palace might be a good one for him to be included in the squad, with a chance for us to register a win and give one of the young lads possibly 15/20 mins at the end

Back