• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace

The obviously point is the Werner miss, really needs one and whenever he's in these positions he just doesn't look confident. I still like the signing in theory as we had to try something but just needs a goal to settle. The first touch was sublime, shame about the last one.

The worry is how out of form Maddison and Bentancur are, not sure if it's normal for Maddison to take so long to get back in to form. For a player that often has longish spells out that's not a good thing.

Maybe it seems a bit harsh but not loving Udogie today, passes to Werner's feet then runs in to the clump of Palace players, stands there until we lose the ball.

Don't ask me who I'd take off but could do with Sarr and Johnson on the pitch it 60 minutes plus without improvement. It won't stop our front line looking fairly unimposing but probably good to mix it up.

Why? Because everyone just makes the easy pass, no one is trying to break the lines. We're not seeing any runs from deep into the box. Sarr is the best player for that. Biss and Bentancur don't do that.
So basically, lack of movement and bravery.
Find it hard to believe Ange suggests that in training . So why are they doing it? Don't Care why, just Stop it! Those players mystify me.

Not being brave playing through the lines and teams are sitting deeper, that seems the main difference between now and early season. We need to spend about £150m on the front line too. Om the plus side not been threatened much on the break today.

That was one boring half of football, fudging hell. Too slow and indecisive in the final third. We look a bit clueless.

It feels like slowly game-by-game we are regressing back to games when Conte was in charge
Can you please explain that? To me eyes we are not playing a low-possession, low block, which was - to me eyes - what Conte played. If you mean we are not scoring and dominating games, for sure (to my eyes).

It is hard to believe that we employ coaches and that we work on some sort of goalscoring plan.

We couldn't look more clueless.

Romero and VdV play a 15 yard pass to a midfielder who looks up and knocks it off 10 yards to someone tightly marked. Sometimes that player can turn and play it into someone else tightly marked, who has to play it backwards.

We are as penetrative as a sponge through tarmac.

Back