• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

Unsurprisingly a rusty and unsure looking team. Passing, movement all hesitant. Space for us to get around the back to the byline. Then need to ready to pounce on a pull back. Should focus on getting the ball wide to Doherty and Sessengon who's looked dangerous.

Booed at HT and rightly so
That. Was a complete disgrace.

It looked like 2 League One Sides playing. 11 on the pitch have an excuse, the other 11 dont. Disgusting performance

At least 3 players out there SHOULD be head and shoulders above the rest. NDombele cost more than Morecambe put together yet looks on a par with all their midfield. Dele and GLC should be bossing this.

Gollini, where do you start? Shocking, absolutely shocking. Looks like he should be at Tooting not Tottenham.

3 changes and we might just take this to Extra-Time

Was in a meeting, came out and checked score - I am not even shocked.

This 11 is made up mainly with wasters that moan endlessly

Hard to put that half into words. I hope Conte fudging destroys them at half time. Most of those boys should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.
We said this when we lost away in the Europa under Jose. We said this when we lost to Mura and other games in the ECL. We excused it with some saying those were worthless games. No true professional in my opinion only performs in top games.

I am tired of saying these players should be ashamed of themselves. I don't think they give a damn except to collect their payslips.

A lot of this poor performance comes down to it being a completly new team, who are not used to playing with each other. Rotating this much never pays off. You have to have some kind of core. Then again, some of the passing and basic football knowledge have been atrocious, and isnt connected to the team having no cohesion.

We said this when we lost away in the Europa under Jose. We said this when we lost to Mura and other games in the ECL. We excused it with some saying those were worthless games. No true professional in my opinion only performs in top games.

I am tired of saying these players should be ashamed of themselves. I don't think they give a damn except to collect their payslips.

Someone said after the Liverpool game it showed the team/squad isnt bad lol

A lot of this poor performance comes down to it being a completly new team, who are not used to playing with each other. Rotating this much never pays off. You have to have some kind of core. Then again, some of the passing and basic football knowledge have been atrocious, and can't be connected to the team having no cohesion.

These are highly paid professionals, many of them internationals. They shouldn't need to be drilled into a system to beat the likes of Morecambe.

We aren't going to lose this game but two probable outcomes.
1) Argument strengthened to do even more to get Paratici and Conte's transfer wishes fulfilled
2) It's made harder to sell some of these squad players with a performance like this.

Honeymoon is over. Saw the same things with Jose and Nuno. Got to top of the league with Mourinho before reverting to type, got Manager of the month for Nuno before reverting to type. And so the cycle goes on until we have a big clear out. This isn’t going to be solved in one or two windows…..
It’s been what, 8 windows since the CL final and the rebuild all started with Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sess, etc.?

The “painful rebuild” will be a never ending cycle If we keep buying expensive brick, it doesn’t matter how many windows it is.

Scouting/recruitment has been shocking.

Back