• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

You weren't one of the many who complained about our approach to the Europa Conference and saying you can't just throw XI players together and expect it to work?

You'd have been in the minority if so

Absolutely not. A second string of a top 6 club should be able to play these type of games. You have to give the first 11 a breather now and again. But sadly most of them aren't up to it.

Gil hasn’t looked settled. Needs to feel at home and stay me confidence. Him and Alli need to step up.

Absolutely not. A second string of a top 6 club should be able to play these type of games. You have to give the first 11 a breather now and again. But sadly most of them aren't up to it.

Nuno could have done with someone with that opinion fighting his corner back in October ;)

You need to mix it up imo not just straight swap of the entire team, no rhythm, no familiarity and in todays case there's probably a handful of players out there who have been told to find other clubs too

I see Skipp coming on for Ndombele. This tactic needs a runner from midfield. Tanguy isnt doing it. Skipp will come on.

I see one of Lo Celso or Dele Alli coming off for either Kane or Moura. Their movement is poor.

Nuno could have done with someone with that opinion fighting his corner back in October ;)

You need to mix it up imo not just straight swap of the entire team, no rhythm, no familiarity and in todays case there's probably a handful of players out there who have been told to find other clubs too

I was.

Back