• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

Looks like we keep forgetting that part-time farmers can also play football relatively competently. We're not gonna just walk over them unless we're actually turned on.

Im still expecting us to hammer them in the second half but f me we are struggling against a team in the relegation zone in league 1. Some players are just not championship level let alone premier league

With the pace we play at, and there being absolutely zero threat from us going behind the defence, we can play until end of next week without scoring. No one is running behind, everyone is back to the goal and want the ball played into feet.

Tanganga is at fault there.

fudging commentators are clueless. As Rodon booted that behind they were pretty much saying "that's how to do it, clear your lines and deal with the corner after."

When you do that, you're increasing the oppositions chances of scoring as happened. If Gollini is awake, that never happens.

Who is the clueless Scottish commentator on Premier Sports?

I can barely understand a word he's saying.

We need a striker. That has been clear for ages. Jose bought in Vinicius. I don't understand cries for RWB. We need a striker pronto.

RWB and CF signings aren't mutually exclusive (unless we dont have the cash). We should be going for both, and probably are

RWB and CF signings aren't mutually exclusive (unless we dont have the cash). We should be going for both, and probably are
For me RWB is not really a problem. We need a finisher. We do create chances. Emerson will get better. The striker position for me ... We have issues there.

Back