• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

Have to agree that this team brings back unwanted memories of the Mura match. But we are at home this time, our team is made up of international players and have had a few more weeks training together since that sorry day. We must not let them settle, get at them from the start and hope the crowd and the occasion makes them nervous. We need to kill them in the first half, or else its going to get frustrating. 4-0 Spurs

C. O. Y. S

Premier sports 2
If that means anything to you.
Who the hell is the co commentary?

Thanks. I dont subscribe to that channel. Their coverage is generally awful

With Son injured, there's a spot in the team up for grabs if anyone plays well today

Thanks. I dont subscribe to that channel. Their coverage is generally awful

With Son injured, there's a spot in the team up for grabs if anyone plays well today

Me neither, its a stream thingy ive got, its just that's at top of the screen.
Thought it might help you track it down.

I was trying to enjoy the game but I had to draw up the below list. Players on my selling list. This is due to the utter crap endured in 16 minutes.

Rodon
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Doherty
Alli

Back