• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

We come from a generation were this was the major trophy and the nation came to a standstill on cup final day. I loved the atmosphere of away days in the cup, the whole town we were visiting seemed to be decked out in their colours and local pride was at stake. As a kid it was a big adventure going on the proper train just like our family holidays.

Amen to that.

Don't mind Ali Gold's predicted team today

3-4-3: Gollini; Tanganga, Rodon, Davies; Doherty, Winks, Ndombele, Sessegnon; Lo Celso, Dele, Gil

We should play our best players in this cup tie IMO.
The Morcambe fans deserve to see their side play against the likes of Kane and Son. Also..you never know how good they will be for this game. For sure they will be well up for it..

The Morcambe fans deserve to see their side play against the likes of Kane and Son. Also..you never know how good they will be for this game. For sure they will be well up for it..
Hopefully 20 minutes from those two (well, not Son) with the game already well won will be enough. I'm sure it won't work out that way though

Don't agree at all! We should put out a team which can win, and which reflects our upcoming workload and squad depth

With Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea in the next 14 days, there's not a chance I'd play our strongest team, and Kane in particular I'd only have on the bench and he'd only come on if we weren't winning

And you would risk Kane getting a knock with Chelsea and Arsenal on the horizon?

Don't agree at all! We should put out a team which can win, and which reflects our upcoming workload and squad depth

With Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea in the next 14 days, there's not a chance I'd play our strongest team, and Kane in particular I'd only have on the bench and he'd only come on if we weren't winning
We should be able too capitalise with our best players! A couple goals and then coast the game. We don't really have a good back up squad..do we? And...if we come unstuck..that's another trophy we're not in.
Anyway..its just opinions..

Back