• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

Big day for me tomorrow am going with my Dad, my eldest and my youngest to the game
1st time at the new stadium for my Dad and 1st time ever taking my youngest (almost 6) to a game
Really excited to go with 3 different generations of very special people to me

Love 3rd day ( second only to first game of a new season), I need TP for my bunghole.

We come from a generation were this was the major trophy and the nation came to a standstill on cup final day. I loved the atmosphere of away days in the cup, the whole town we were visiting seemed to be decked out in their colours and local pride was at stake. As a kid it was a big adventure going on the proper train just like our family holidays.

We come from a generation were this was the major trophy and the nation came to a standstill on cup final day. I loved the atmosphere of away days in the cup, the whole town we were visiting seemed to be decked out in their colours and local pride was at stake. As a kid it was a big adventure going on the proper train just like our family holidays.

And then along came Sky.

No more Cup Final Knockout on Saturday morning. No more cameras on the coach driving to Wembley. Matches on a Friday night and Monday night wtf????

Back