• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Monaco***

I cannot wait for this game - even though I'm thousands of miles away and will be watching on a small screen - 80,000+ Yids going mad for our lads in Lillywhite.

COYS!!!!

Awesome! Didn't think Poch would go with this more attacking setup. But it was the one I favored. After we scored 3 goals on the weekend with it, it makes sense. Alli or Eriksen in CM? No doubt some rotation between them whoever starts in the middle.

Quite an attacking lineup, really didn't expect that.

Happy with that line-up. Is Wimmer injured?

Wimmer doesn't get mentioned in the squad news, but believe he's had a knock since end of preseason.

COYS !!!

Wow, so we have it really good in the States. Both PL and CL/EL are free with a basic cable subscription. I wonder though how long that will last.

Not only in the States.
Here in Kenya, we have ALL the football games on TV. That Includes the Premier League, CL, EL The European leagues Etc.
They try to show ALL games live. It can be a problem on some days in the premier league, if more than 4 games are being played at the same time.
Fortunately, I think they like Spurs, so we are usually shown.
Looking forward to the game tonight, at our NEW home ground :)
COYS

Its been a perfect day so far, Feeding Rhinos now Spurs in the CL at Wembeley!!! Holly brick i might just spunk all over the sofa!!

normally id say that the team Poch has picked tonight is brave, very attacking, however this is european football at its highest level and Monaco are no mugs with a very clever coach. So with this in mind imo Poch should have started with either Wanyama or Dembele alongside Dier to give us defensive solidity in the middle. Silva is the man to watch as he will be orchestrating their attacking play along with Moutinho.

I'm on a diet in preparation for my wedding in 3 weeks. Do I have a beer tonight though is the question!

Very wrong approach to the wedding. You should go into the wedding with the same diet That you had before. The GF liked you that way.
So why change - UNLESS you intend to stick to this diet after marriage, which I highly doubt.

Come on GGG, we are playing at Wembley. Have a few beers.
COYS

Looks about half full on TV... come on lads, get in there.

Indeed. I think there will be a lot more 'no shows' than people think. I am pretty sure the attendance will be based on ticket sales so I can see it being announced at around the 84,500 mark, but I will totally amazed if there is more than 82,000 actually at the ground

Back