• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Monaco***

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Monaco***

Where - Wembley
When - Wednesday, 14 September, 19:45

Lloris
Walker Toby Vert Davies
Dier Dembele
Lamela Alli Erkisen
Kane

badgercubs.jpg

badger.jpg

COYS

Last edited:
With it being so easy for you to get to Wembley I thought more effort could have been made on your OMT

Capture.PNG

1-0 Monaco (Prince Albert 90 mins)

So, when we beat this lot, I get rid of...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this qunt as my avatar?

*EDIT* nevermind, I was being a thick tw@t.

Last edited:
---------------lloris
walker-----toby------vert------davies
---------wanyama---dembele
---lamela------alli-------eriksen
--------------kane

I'd give Wanyama the nod over Dier just because Wanyama only played half a game against Stoke. Lamela comes in fresh, bring Son/Dier/Sissoko/Jannsen off the bench as the game dictates (not all 4 of them, smartarses).

So, when we beat this lot, I get rid of...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< this qunt as my avatar?

You can change it whenever you want. You are only stuck with the avatar until our next win, the competition doesn't matter

Total sellout - well done (teaches me for not getting my act together!)

Should be a great atmosphere no matter what.

Probably the toughest home tie in the group, should get a narrow win, but a draw won't be end of the world

I 'm not sure Dembélé should start, he has not played for ages and in such a big match it may be a risk.

Up against the risk posed by the Wanyama-Dier partnership (currently at least) I think the risk in starting Dembele seems minuscule.

Son deserves another start. Perhaps Lamela gets a start in place of Eriksen or Alli as a slight rotation... For me the rest of the team picks itself.

IMO, Dembele would be alright as he isn't coming back from an injury, just a suspension. He might not complete 90mins, but I think he could start and get through 70mins or so.

It wouldn't surprise me if Poch chooses not to start him though.

Anyone seen much of Monaco this season? I don't follow French football.

IMO, Dembele would be alright as he isn't coming back from an injury, just a suspension. He might not complete 90mins, but I think he could start and get through 70mins or so.

It wouldn't surprise me if Poch chooses not to start him though.

Anyone seen much of Monaco this season? I don't follow French football.

They are top of the league, having beaten PSG. They were actually the last team to beat PSG last season as well (only team other than Barcelona to beat them in Paris in over two years).

Back