• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

No pressure. This is the mighty Liverpool we're playing, little old Spurs are just plucky underdogs. If someone offered me a draw right now based on last years results. I hope our prayers are more ambitious than me though.

One thing I hope is we don't get anyone sent off.

Paulinho v Liverpool at home
Rose v City at home
Kaboul v Chelsea away
Kaboul v West Ham away
Naughton v West Ham away

Last thing we need to do is lose a player again

Feeling confident...

excited about us playing, buzz before the game...I think we all lost that a bit last season, as every time we played the big boys we were ordering lorry loads of lube.

This season feels different, I feel like we will compete tomorrow! I just hope as previously mentioned we don't go down to 10 men and get stuffed.

Adebayor is absolutely key to this. If he is fit and motivated, he will be very hard for the Liverpool defence to handle imo. I'm sure Liverpool's wins against us in the last 18 months have coincided with when he hasn't played.

I'm going for 3-2 to us: Ade (2), Chadli; Sturridge and Sterling for them

COYS

Until last season, we had an excellent home record against Liverpool, winning 5 consecutive league matches against them at home. Too bad we lost that last season. Hope we will get back our winning form against Liverpool this season. Just hope we won't do any stupid mistakes like we did last season. Hope Lamela and Dier will continue their fine start to the season.

Everybody dance now!

Frankly, I am more worried about our defence than Liverpool's attacks. Our defence, especially Kaboul, tends to make too many silly mistakes when under pressure. Hope Pochettino has managed to overcome that. Still wish we had signed a top quality defender to partner Vertonghen in defence. Hope we will win somehow to continue our winning form so far.

Midfield battle will be key I think. Most likely Capoue and Bentaleb helped by one of the attacking 3 against Gerrard, Henderson and Allen/Coutinho (most likely). Hope the central attacking midfielder is told to get way the **** close to Gerrard and stop him controlling their buildup and hopefully Capoue and Bentaleb can get going with their passing if Liverpool press high up the pitch.

COYS! First real test of the season, time to show what we can do under Poch!

Don't like sounding defeatist but i would be happy with a draw. We've won our first couple of league games and have a nice run of games coming up. Not losing is the key. Obviously i'd LOVE a win, but won't be downhearted with a draw. All about getting points on the board and improving on the equivalent disappointing results last year.

Don't like sounding defeatist but i would be happy with a draw. We've won our first couple of league games and have a nice run of games coming up. Not losing is the key. Obviously i'd LOVE a win, but won't be downhearted with a draw. All about getting points on the board and improving on the equivalent disappointing results last year.

Good thing about beating the smaller team, can be happy with a draw and not too disheartened even by a loss against a big team. (Or so I keep telling myself to try to manage my expectations)

Back