• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

Aha! So this is the post they've quoted on RAWK to stir up those who feel the same way.
What's there to stir up? I only wrote facts. :p Not my fault that those retarded swimmingpool fans can't handle the truth and the fact that last season was a one off.

Last edited:
Weird on this forum.

Last season, Spurs would be huge competitors for the top 4 (some even saying the title), it didn't work out, as AVB didn't manage to gel the new players in.

This season, all their new players have had time to adjust, weak spots have been strengthened and the new manager plays a good game as seen at Southampton.

So why would they now be no threat?

If a team wins 2 games mid season no one bats an eye lid but if its the first 2 games of the season they are heralded as contenders. Spurs for top 4...no chance.

Because they aint as good as us,either as a team or individually.

Aside from Lloris, spurs don't have a single player who we would swap for our equivalent. They are not top 4 material.

Most people thought United would keep going under Moyes so their opinions are completely irrelevant. Anyone with a slight knowledge of football could see the quality in our team before last season. We showed top 4 consistency from January 2013 until the end of the season. That was mostly down to Sturridge but since then Suarez and Sterling had an unbelievable season, Gerrard found his touch again, Henderson came out of his shell and we signed a decent goalkeeper. We finished second because our manager started learning how to get the best out of our players, which took a season of mediocrity, a concept that Daniel Levy considers unacceptable.

The problem with Spurs is that they expect an instant fix. If you don't expect too much from Pochettino this season he'll probably get it right.

I think the big advantage we have is that we had a lot more quality in the first XI to start with so most of the players we brought in won't be expected to start most games. 9 players brought in and of them only Moreno, Lovren and maybe Balotelli/Lallana will start more than half our games. The others, especially the younger players like Can, Markovic and Manquillo can be gradually fed into the lineup as they develop and gel with the team.

Spurs finished above us for 4 consecutive years. Spurs fans would have laughed at us if we'd said last Summer that we'd finish above them- but it happened.

Weird how football fans never learn not to be arrogant. Spurs are contenders for 4th, very much like us. They'll be great under one of the best up and coming managers in the world.

They are a contender, but they are not better than us. Certainly not to be feared or worry about it.

Which gives them the righto call us a "big club wannabe"? :ross: :ross:

Haha apparently Pochettino is the first Tottenham manager ever to win his first 3 games in charge. That's utterly mental.

i say give them a trophy, that's a great achievement

I think our squad is a lot stronger then theirs

Even if we lose tomorrow i would be quite confident of finishing above them

They're really good, integrating fewer players, at home, and probably in closer to peak physical shape. They're the favorites Sunday, imo.

They're the favorites?

Sometimes I wonder about people ...

There really good really?.............. looks like the leagues over............

Well we might as well not even turn up then

Jesus Christ, you people have insane chips on your shoulder. "Spurs are favorites" means something like (just an example) Spurs win: 40%; Draw: 25%; Liverpool win: 35%. (Which, btw, means Liverpool are the better side on a neutral ground.)

Oh, no, what a horrible superfan I am.

Two times champions of England.... clearly a team to be fearful of ;)

A lot of new or 'small' names on their teamsheet against QPR. Dior, Bentaleb, Capoue, Rose etc. I think they're in a deeper transition than ourselves with a new manager and without having a settled starting 11. I wouldn't put them as favourites ( but if they are that's fine by me :)

Dior is only new to me, the rest all played last season regularly

They have such a large number of fanatical cult like weirdos that any sane logical opinion often gets drowned out.

One more, not sure if this is good or bad:

Just read that this will be Brendan's 100 game and if we win, he'll have the same record as Shankly and Rafa. Hope this give some extra motivation for players, not that they should need any, actually.

Lloris
Dier - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Capoue - Bentaleb
Apple - Eriksen - Chadlimovic
Ade​

1-0

That's cool mate I didn't take offence! However I'm also thinking that it'll get the lady into footy and gain another spurs fan! Thing is her bro is a yid and I think he's gonna be annoyed she's going haha

going on last season I just want us to compete and not play like we have limp d***s!

I dream that Mario will elbow Jan in the face and be sent off early first half, we win comfortably 4-0, Eriksen scores a stunning free-kick, Brendan face turns steadily red in uncontrollable anger, as he realises he wont be able to calm himself down in the post match press conference by saying 'louis....louis' in that smooth Irish soothing tone LOUIS!

Because you keep talking us down brendan, because you feel like your opinion on anything from Mary Poppins favourite under-arm deodorant is world famous! because you and your fanatical legions of past dwelling macarons keep comparing our transfer strategies!

I HOPE WE GET TO SHOVE THE NEW SPURS DILD* (9 inches priced at £15.99 available at club store) RIGHT UP YOUR BUMMY BUM BUMS!!

COYS! COME ON YOU GG LOT WE ARE SPURS! LETS DARE AND LETS DAMN WELL DO!

Wouldn't mind another early red for them. Then they get to moan about the ref ruining the game, how it doesn't really count and they're still the bestest team in the world.

A lot of new or 'small' names on their teamsheet against QPR. Dior, Bentaleb, Capoue, Rose etc. I think they're in a deeper transition than ourselves with a new manager and without having a settled starting 11. I wouldn't put them as favourites ( but if they are that's fine by me

Dior is only new to me, the rest all played last season regularly

Can't say I've heard of this Dior guy myself! :lol:

Not to be negative about the start of the season as there's been many positives to take, but tomorrow is going to be a real test, a team that has much more quality than what we've faced as of yet.

Not to be negative about the start of the season as there's been many positives to take, but tomorrow is going to be a real test, a team that has much more quality than what we've faced as of yet.

Thats not being negative, putting sheer dislike to one side I think they have an excellent team, I believe young Sterling could become a world beater in a few years! This is a real test and will give us an indication of whether we are still also-rans or ready to compete!

No Doubt we will have to be at our maximum to get a result tomorrow....but call me Mr optimism pants...I believe we can do it! I believe we can fly, I believe we can touch the sky! I think ab.......so on and so on!! COYS!

Back