• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Saturday 1st February 15:00

Vertonghen and Paulinho start.

Kaboul on the bench.

Awesome.

We've missed any consistency this year - with managers/ players in the team/ playing systems. And it not easy to keep all the players happy. We have so many first team players who can stake a claim to a start without standing out as obvious starters.

At least Holtby loaned there is one less to worry about. Our midfield is a concern. Simply because its so new, untested and inexperienced. All the subtle things you iron out with time won't have been done. But we're full of talent and I can't wait for the game!

I think Tim has made his point by playing Bentaleb in a few games, but I think he is now being stubborn by playing him every week. He should be playing experienced players now as every game in the League is very important. I'm not sure if Bentaleb is ready to be playing every week at this level.

I think Tim has made his point by playing Bentaleb in a few games, but I think he is now being stubborn by playing him every week. He should be playing experienced players now as every game in the League is very important. I'm not sure if Bentaleb is ready to be playing every week at this level.

Consistency is key. You have to try and play the same team. Dembele is out. Therefore Bentaled plays. Had Dembele been fit, then Paulinho may have replaced Bentaleb.

Bentaleb, though still learning, has some great accurate forward passing skills. Something others don't. He's a little bit Michael Carrick. Fingers crossed. Therefore you can see why he's stuck with the kid.

Of course he's not ready. But the time to blood him is against weak opponents like this. Then you use big players like Capoue against serious opponents like City.

I don't know if it is stubboness, or whether Timmeh just hasn't grasped the idea of rotation yet.

Which players with Premier League experience should he be picking above Bentaleb?

Which players have been isolated?

Holtby, Capoue, Lamela, Chadli and Soldado. The first two most publicly, the second two appeared to be aggitating for moves through their agents and Soldado has replaced Defoe on **** splinters duty.

Holtby, Capoue, Lamela, Chadli and Soldado. The first two most publicly, the second two appeared to be aggitating for moves through their agents and Soldado has replaced Defoe on **** splinters duty.

He isolated Soldado and Lamela :ross::ross::ross:

Holtby and Capoue both featured and have played several times previously under Sherwood, neither were first choices under AVB either. Soldado has been ever present apart from the last two games and is back today. Lamela has been injured and Chadli has featured about as much as he did under AVB.

Im happy that Soldado is back and happy we are going attacking again simply because it is Hull although im not trying to be complacent in that they have been fairly good this season

7-2 Spurs

GB honestly, I've always defended you on this board even if I have thought some of your views were complete crap because regardless of your views, you've always been polite and never brought yourself down to the level of others who have attacked you personally but this is genuinely abysmal. You need to perhaps have a time out and just collect your thoughts because some of what you're saying is becoming more and more nonsensical.

Back