• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Saturday 1st February 15:00

It's not just a single game though. He has gone off the boil again after a brief resurgence under Sherwood. I think we need a big game from him today flying down the flank and creating chances not one of his anonymous efforts again or Andros should come straight in when fit.

Lennon will always be the same, one good game with a goal or an assist will be followed up with two or three anonymous games. It's amazing that after all the money we've spent and the amount of players who've come in and gone out, Lennon and Dawson are still starting every game when fit.

Lennon will always be the same, one good game with a goal or an assist will be followed up with two or three anonymous games. It's amazing that after all the money we've spent and the amount of players who've come in and gone out, Lennon and Dawson are still starting every game when fit.

I disagree. I think that when he is good form he is pretty consistent. What he struggles with is regaining form after a lengthy lay off.

I disagree. I think that when he is good form he is pretty consistent. What he struggles with is regaining form after a lengthy lay off.

Pretty consistent in what? He'll always work hard and he'll always run down the line and win some corners but in terms of end product it's something meaningful every four games or so. He's no better than the 18yr old Lennon, maybe he'll have a good game today and lay one on a plate for our strikers but it will no doubt be followed up with three ineffective games.

Pretty consistent in what? He'll always work hard and he'll always run down the line and win some corners but in terms of end product it's something meaningful every four games or so. He's no better than the 18yr old Lennon, maybe he'll have a good game today and lay one on a plate for our strikers but it will no doubt be followed up with three ineffective games.

Got to agree.

Weird to see Lewis in the foolham lineup. Hope he plays a blinder.

Lools like they are playing him up behind the front line as well.

------------Parker-----Sidwell-----------------

Duff-------------Holtby--------------Kvist

-----------------Bent---------------------------

I have to say that Paulinhio for all his somewhat nice play, really slashes at shots!!

And ****!!! Long!!

Back