• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Saturday 1st February 15:00

Soldado has it all to do. Not much positive you can say about him.

after sunday, we look tired. Oh well a draw.

Well there goes the top 4.

this is going to be blindingly obvious but if we don't concede that early goal we would have won that - how many times do we concede early goals to the "lesser" teams and then end up having to constantly chase games - it what cost us top 4 last year and will cost us this year.

Ah well, at least the rugby is on now, so it's not a whole afternoon wasted.

That was scrappy sunday league stuff.

Grief we had a couple of chances to put it away, but you can see why Hull have such a good home record, very hard to break down. We need to learn from them !

Draw away not too bad. Everton won, yarrnited lost.

But why Timmy didn't try to change things is surprising.

Aweful game to watch. We only looked good when Hull took their foot off. The moment they started attacking again we looked shaky. Half the team looked unfamiliar with one another but that's a problem, not an excuse

Still, Liverpool lost here

Well there goes the top 4.

i think we all know we're not good enough for top four. not by a long shot.

today's result doesn't end the chances by any means, what does is we're lacking the quality to get there. they'll be plenty of losses between now and the end of the season.

second half was a positive though - turned it round well from the first half. i just think the personnel on the field today wasn't very good.

That's two hours of my life I'm never going to get back. Crap performance, crap result and was more than we deserved. Top four has been gone for over six weeks, but this is the defining round. Fifth will be our absolute best. We have just not played well enough at any stage of the season.

hahahahah get a grip guys ffs...we drew 1-1 away to a decent team in the premiership. If it wasn't for the fact that we have a £26m pound waster up top we would have walked that.

That's two hours of my life I'm never going to get back. Crap performance, crap result and was more than we deserved. Top four has been gone for over six weeks, but this is the defining round. Fifth will be our absolute best. We have just not played well enough at any stage of the season.

The defining round is next weekend. Lose or even draw to Everton and we're out. Liverpool-Arsenal as well next round.

Back