• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** Tottenham Hotspur v Huddlestone Town 29th Sept

Any team news yet?

hal.png

He's watching you.

Time for three at the back again.

...............Gazza..............

...Toby.........Sanchez.......Verts

Tripps.................................Rose

.................Dier........................

Lucas............Eriksen/ Lamela.......Son/Dele

..................Kane......................

2-0 Kane and Son

People who play sport or take exercise: is there anything sensible to be said about duration and prognosis of abdomen injuries?
I've never heard anything sensible, mainly lots of suggestions about rubbing custard on it and saying 'oo matron' in a silly high-pitched voice. I do, however, wish you a speedy recovery.

Should really ask some experts, then you can get several differing opitions. Any recovery from injury is totally dependant on the level of damage and the individual, the player will be ready when hes ready and not before.
Spot-on. Abdomen injury is far too a generic statement - could range from a simple bruise to abdomen muscles, thought to strains, tears or even something non-muscular but related to guts etc...

------------Gazza------------
Trippier Toby Jan Rose
-----Dier----Dembele-------
-Son----Lamela----Moura
----------Kane---------

With Eriksen and now also Dele Alli out, this should definitely be the starting lineup.

Will be quite a poor bench attacking-wise though. Guess it will be something like:

Whiteman, Davies, Sanchez, Wanyama, Winks, Sissoko, Llorente

With Eriksen and now also Dele Alli out, this should definitely be the starting lineup.

Will be quite a poor bench attacking-wise though. Guess it will be something like:

Hopefully the midweek rest will see Kane back to his beastly best and once again scoring goals that Bale would be proud of, thus we won’t need the subs to score any late goals to seal the 3pts.

I like it but I think he might hold one of the AMs back and go 3 at the back.

Last year we played 3421 here with 2 AMs behind Kane, and Trips and Davies joining in.

Could get the FBs really high to compensate for lack of AMs again.

My guess for the team line-up:

Gazzaniga
Trippier Sanchez Vertonghen Davies
Dier Winks
Sissoko Moura Son
Kane

I think he will save Alderweireld and Lamela for Barca; the rest? Needs must given the injuries atm....

I have to say i'm feeling pretty pessimistic about this one, given our inability to keep clean sheets and our seemingly unending susceptibility to set-pieces :(

Prove me wrong Spurs. Please.

COYS

Back