• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** Tottenham Hotspur v Huddlestone Town 29th Sept

I actually quite like the setup. Wouldn't be surprised if Kane still came deep and Son and Moura got beyond him. Not dissimilar to Liv/Firmino.

Jeez, the classic line up from Poch when challenged to find a solution... zero midfield "creativity" from Dier and Dembele.

Trusting the wingbacks will give us width, yet Dier and Dembele will be s-l-l-o-o-o-w-w to give them the ball and thus Huddersfield will be happy to soak up crosses.

SURELY when Eriksen is out you have to play your other creative through-ball meister, Lamela? Rather than the pace of Son against a deep sitting team?

Hmm, prove me wrong Poch, but we've seen this AVB line-up before.

That is the worry that a team playing deep will blunt us a bit but we've had that before and Son has still done well. Expect H to provide plenty of deep lying link up.

Not enough creativity in midfield with that team. Son, Dier, Dembele, Kane are not creative people. I foresee Lamela coming off the bench. COYS

Not too keen on the formation. We switch formation for every game. It makes it difficult to find a rhythm. Why not stick with the 4-2-3-1, which is the formation we look best in in my opinion.

We also lack creativity without Eriksen, Alli and Lamela. Who will thread the passes through if Huddersfield play deep in a 5-4-1 formation?

As someone else said, our centre backs need to push into midfield, we can't have 3 marking 1 lump

Right Spurs. At least one of the leading is dropping points today. Let's take advantage and close the gap. A repeat of last season's visit to Uddersfield would be very welcome, but, as always, a win of any kind will do if needbe

COYS Let's do it

As someone else said, our centre backs need to push into midfield, we can't have 3 marking 1 lump

with Verts, Sanchez and Dier on the pitch Toby is a waste of a place, I'd have gone back 4 and added Winks or Sissoko to the MF

I like the front three, was what I wanted us to play against Liverpool. Match their three with three of our own. Hopefully the three will show how good they can be together today

Kick offs at 15:00 may be traditional, but they are brick for streams. Fighting with every other game, and all the Sky and BT customers come and hog the servers.

Has anyone mentioned to you yet that ALL OF HUDDERSFIELD'S GOALS THIS SEASON HAS COME FROM SET PIECES? :p Yeah, we've fudging heard it already.

you can see the difference in Kane, a year ago that would have been a guaranteed goal and the defenders would have been left in his dust

Back