• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

On a sidenote, people keep going on about how Richi needs a goal to get some confidence/belief. I think Sonny needs some of that medicine too. I know he was only a sub today but he isn't looking any more of a goal threat this season than he was last season - really need him to start chipping in, even more so now he's our 'leader'....

I thought he looked ok when he came on.

It’s massively disappointing but it’s not the end of the world. The manager is 4 games in. You have to see it for what it is - a penalty shoot out loss away to a decent PL team.

Trust what Ange is doing rather than trying to point fingers and finding a spacegoat to blame.
You keep saying it’s a penalty shoot out loss etc.

You’re missing the point. It’s most likely only that because it wasn’t taken seriously.

I won’t repeat myself again. Im angry at how we approached the game - not that we lost on pens.

4th league game, how many minutes in the legs from pre season?
We played, what 4 pre-season games? And everyone only played half of them. So 180 minutes of low-intensity football on top of the 3 league games, with a week between games and players need a rest? Laughable.

We have one Captain and two vice captain's... seems strange that none of the offically appointed leadership team started the game to supervise this team from the beginning? You would have thought with so many changes one of the captains should be on the pitch at all times.

It’s massively disappointing but it’s not the end of the world. The manager is 4 games in. You have to see it for what it is - a penalty shoot out loss away to a decent PL team.

Trust what Ange is doing rather than trying to point fingers and finding a spacegoat to blame.

do you even Tottenham ?

Why on earth would anyone at Paddy Power be bitter about Spurs?:D We set ourselves up for the 'banter' time and time again.

And regardless, Paddy Power make fun of all teams - it's certainly not a Spurs thing mate....
Exactly my point..they are snarky about all teams. Someone wrote what they thought was an ever-so-clever "sexy" comment and couldn't wait to press send as soon as the pens were over.

If you believe we can win it then maybe, although the best teams win all the cups. But it's true that we fail at crunch games on a routine basis, be it knockout or a significant league game.

I believe we can get back in the CL through the league this season yes, quickest route back to proper football, so all the eggs in that basket please.

The league cup needs to be deleted anyway just like the conference.

I don’t consider them as real trophies and it would be Spurs all over to end a drought with something so meaningless like those two tin pots.

We used to win stuff regularly and then since 91 we just win a league cup every 10 to 15 years? No thanks it would be a fake trophy in my eyes continuing in that vein. If they won’t delete them I’d refuse to ever enter both until we win one of the fa cup, europa, pl or cl.

Back