• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

I think we need to go strong as this has got to be the season we go all in on the domestic cups. International break approaching too, so I'd only rotate the FBs and one of the CMs. Keep persisting with the from 3 to find that click:

---------Vicario
Royal Romero VDV Davies
----Sarr--------Skipp
--------Maddison
Kulu--Richarlison---Son

As much as it’s tempting to use the squad I think we do need to go fairly strong in this. It’s literally a must win in the context of our season and no European football. Below is 5 changes and think even that might be too many?

Vicario

Royal
Romero
VDV
Davies

Hojberg
Bissouma
GLC

Kulu
Richy
Solomon

As much as it’s tempting to use the squad I think we do need to go fairly strong in this. It’s literally a must win in the context of our season and no European football. Below is 5 changes and think even that might be too many?

Vicario

Royal
Romero
VDV
Davies

Hojberg
Bissouma
GLC

Kulu
Richy
Solomon

Maddison is a tough one. So instrumental in our play but i'd rest him just to ensure whatever reason he had to wear a boot the other week doesn't come back to haunt us. Fulham are no pushovers though.

Difficult one.

Didnt Ange say that we was going to do some changes but not so much that it would change the dynamic of the team.

I think we only change Undogie, Bissouma and Maddison

Let's hope the whole squad is trained to play the same way, unlike in the last few years when our squad players came in for cup matches and we completely disjointed and dire to watch. We have Fulham tomorrow and Burnley on Saturday then an international break so really need to go out strong and get into the next round if we can.

LETS Have it in the Cup For Tot-ing-haaam

R.0180205bda052f8ff7539969c8ad9ba0

Back