• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

People were thinking we wouldn't make a load of changes lol

Last edited:

Happy with this. Still a very strong side and shows who the manger is happy with in his squad.

A forward is our most pressing addition really. If we keep Sanchez and the lad from Blackburn, plus Davies as cover, we’re not leaving ourselves too thin. Mind you this team selection shows that Sanchez is currently Postecoglou’s last CB that he trusts. And if Sanchez has a wobbly game as he so often did that may change too! Plan is clearly to sell Sanchez and replace him.

The reality is you can’t have a squad and train them up, only to let them stagnate. These are all decent players selected. Many who were first choice last season.

I wonder if we’ll release Dier and Hugo if nothing materialises for them.

Yup, seen this story too many times. At least it’s not a bunch of kids and it’s a strong team on paper.
Agreed, 9 changes is a lot.
But... if these players have been trained into the system as they have appeared to be then should still be a strong side.
Fingers crossed.

And he makes subs early. I'm kind of happy with the selection. The ones who may go, now better show why they should stay.
Richy will score (one day it will be right)

I'm not happy with that team, with no European football we need to be looking to win the cups this season.
It's not a bad team on paper but we've been here so many times and the whole club, fanbase the lot need the trophy monkey off its back.
At least we know Ange is not afraid of using the bench if needed.

I'm not happy with that team, with no European football we need to be looking to win the cups this season.
It's not a bad team on paper but we've been here so many times and the whole club, fanbase the lot need the trophy monkey off its back.
At least we know Ange is not afraid of using the bench if needed.

Indeed. And can be changed if we hAve a mere

if anyone's with iptv's interested, it's being broadcast on SportsDigital (Germany), BEiN Sports 3 and Supersport Premier League (South Africa).......i'm sure there's others, i just found those 3 so far

Too many changes for me.

Same here I think 9 is too may, had to be some I appreciate, but not 9. Said the same elsewhere and got absolutely shot to pieces by the keyboard warriors, and as I replied, I hope I am wrong, and this is not Tottenham falling into the same trap as the last couple of seasons. This is probably our biggest chance for silverware this season, so I hope we dont waste it

I'm ok with the team because I firmly believe Ange is playing the players through trust, not as an out and out 2nd choice.

Back