• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

It would be typical for Adama to look like a world beater against us tonight.

Looks a risky team but plenty of opportunities for those not starting. Hopefully they'll be motivated as they should be.

Side note.. I just heard Trevor Sinclair back on Talk Sport as they were doing the build up! When was he forgiven and allowed back on!?

I'm OK with the changes because we just played on Saturday. Micky, and to a lesser extent Richarlison, will be on tired legs. The MF/FWs will have to press a lot in this system, and this early into the season, I think it's a good choice to rest the more tired legs.
Obviously, it would be a bad look to lose this game but hoping it all works out. Not having Bissouma could be a bigger miss than any other player IMO, as he really lets us be aggressive in the press.

Sanchez with a couple of useful interceptions

Traore one on one with Davies and decides to just kick ball at him....some player that

Fulham have us on the ropes now. We can't get control of the game. Skipp seems to be half a yard off where he should be at all times. Not sticking for him atm.

Back