• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Forest **

A lot of it is bodies. We regularly have 7 or even 9 players not including the keeper in our box defending. Our organisation is good but again a lot of that is about getting the players back en masse in numbers. Remember against Chelsea when we went to 4 at the back and the defence just collapsed?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

It's why we don't need Royal as WB for defensive ability - we have 3 cbs + 2 cms primarily there to defend, the WBs should be attacking outlets first and foremost

What’s the point in Conte’s extreme fitness sessions if we display zero energy in the matches themselves.

It's why we don't need Royal as WB for defensive ability - we have 3 cbs + 2 cms primarily there to defend, the WBs should be attacking outlets furst and foremost

Royal and Perisic have made key contributions in our box.

A goal you don’t concede is worth the same as one you score.

Not Son. He actually looks threatening today, though rusty. I'd say take Kulu off - although he's gotten us forward quite well today, he's seemed off his game and has turned the ball over a *lot*.
I would actually take Kane off. Richarlison would cause more problems for this Forest defence as point man with his pace and brickhousery.

Looks to me like this is just our game plan, rather than it being an issue with our CMs. Aren’t we playing the same formation as Forest? I’m sure Hojbjerg and Bentancur are good enough compared to Forest’s CMs.

We're only leading 1-0 at Forest at half time! It's time to panic! :p Jesus christ ...

We are lucky to be leading 1-0. We won’t be leading much longer if we keep playing like we are. None of the other top six would play as we are. If Arsenal played like this, we’d be giving them hard time.

It's why we don't need Royal as WB for defensive ability - we have 3 cbs + 2 cms primarily there to defend, the WBs should be attacking outlets first and foremost

I agree, but right now, Doc is available to offer us a more attacking option, and we have a total of 3 RWBs in total. Relative luxury for that spot, not even counting Lucas who Conte has used there before (although he isn't available today, of course).

I have to keep believing that Conte is seeing something from Emerson that nobody else in the entire world sees - like with Hojbjerg, although in the latter case his stats usually back up his importance.

I really like Emerson as a orthodox RB but I agree especially now we have Spence. We should be trying a more attacking option if we are gonna sacrifice the centre of the park.

Saying that I don't believe even the very best RWB (Hakimi, TAA etc) would completely negate the domination we suffer in the middle of the park. That's down to the composition of the CM that we select and the 3 up front.

Looks to me like this is just our game plan, rather than it being an issue with our CMs. Aren’t we playing the same formation as Forest? I’m sure Hojbjerg and Bentancur are good enough compared to Forest’s CMs.
Theirs press up high, ours sit deep its partly why we've had success running directly against their backline.

I agree, but right now, Doc is available to offer us a more attacking option, and we have a total of 3 RWBs in total. Relative luxury for that spot, not even counting Lucas who Conte has used there before (although he isn't available today, of course).

I have to keep believing that Conte is seeing something from Emerson that nobody else in the entire world sees - like with Hojbjerg, although in the latter case his stats usually back up his importance.

I can see why he likes Royal, works as hard getting back as he does getting forward.

Back