• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Forest **

NLS

Gordon Durie
I've been looking for the last few days and still no OMT so here we go....

Lloris

Samchez Dier Davies/lenglet

Emerson Bissouma/Hojberg/Bentancur Persisic

Kulu Harry Son/Richarlison

With the supposedly harder game to come against West ham on Wednesday I think he might change things up a bit..

I think Bissouma will start and maybe even Lenglet for Davies and Richarlison instead of Son..

COYS...

This could be a tough game, newly promoted team at home, very noisy crowd, small stadium...not a place for shrinking violets...wont be disappointed with a draw

This could be a tough game, newly promoted team at home, very noisy crowd, small stadium...not a place for shrinking violets...wont be disappointed with a draw

I'd be disappointed.

As conte said in his press conference

You have to understand, when you go to play a game, you can draw also, but at the same time, you have to understand if the draw is a success for you or if the draw is [like] a loss.

“If you want to have ambition, I think you have to think only to get three points and the draw is half a loss for me. I’m trying to transfer my idea, this feeling. It’s important.

I'd be disappointed.

As conte said in his press conference

You have to understand, when you go to play a game, you can draw also, but at the same time, you have to understand if the draw is a success for you or if the draw is [like] a loss.

“If you want to have ambition, I think you have to think only to get three points and the draw is half a loss for me. I’m trying to transfer my idea, this feeling. It’s important.

Conte is exactly right. To me all games are "must win", playing for a draw is a loss mentally.

Sorry, who???
The Nigerian international who plays up front for Nottingham Forest, was their record signing and scored the winner against West Ham. I don’t think you’ve watched much of Forest considering he’s featured for them for most of the time….

The Nigerian international who plays up front for Nottingham Forest, was their record signing and scored the winner against West Ham. I don’t think you’ve watched much of Forest considering he’s featured for them for most of the time….
I have
He went off last week at half time
They packed the midfield and had stragglers playing up front sporadically
Just because someone is a forward… doesn’t mean they play there

Back