• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

Maybe I’m an idiot but this is so much better than recent weeks
A sense of urgency
Some passing patterns
Players knowing where to be on the pitch

as I said Thursday he needs at least 10 games to play Embed his ideas and also understand the players strengths and weaknesses

There is certainly more urgency - but no amount of weeks will solve the lack of a proper creative player behind Kane

Should be priority for Jan

Regulions having a stinker of a game..
Everton is closing down on everything down that wing. Even Son is not getting space.

On the other hand Emerson is getting a lot of room on the opposite wing. But Moura is so random or unreliethat nothing cones out of it.

Swopping Moura and Son could be worth a try

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Well. 3 hours now without a shot on target.

Dont know whether I am too harsh, all 3 front players have had a poor 1st half. Kane almost redeemed himself with that final pass of the half, but you can get away with one of them off the boil, but so far Son, Moura and Kane have all been off it.

A good team talk at HT and maybe, just maybe, we could snatch this

Son not in the game. In fact the front three have been fairly limp. Son getting booeed. This still hate him for that tackle where he didn't do anything?

I think we need more from our wide players. Royale had a chance with his head. Then Reguilon at the end there. Interesting how that formation is going to make them key to us.

Maybe I’m an idiot but this is so much better than recent weeks
A sense of urgency
Some passing patterns
Players knowing where to be on the pitch

as I said Thursday he needs at least 10 games to play Embed his ideas and also understand the players strengths and weaknesses
I agree but it will fall on deaf ears

There is more urgency, pressing and effort in 45mins than the last 6/7 games.
With this performance, I'd take a draw and call it a positive.
Not sure I'd continue with three up top though.
Kane and Son with an attacking midfielder just behind - Poyet like or, dare I say it.... Dele (assuming he remembers how to do it)

Absolutely. You can see there's something happening. We're deliberately trying stuff. Not pulling it off yet, but we'll get there. I think it's all looking pretty positive so far, despite lacking quality.

Well. 3 hours now without a shot on target.

Dont know whether I am too harsh, all 3 front players have had a poor 1st half. Kane almost redeemed himself with that final pass of the half, but you can get away with one of them off the boil, but so far Son, Moura and Kane have all been off it.

A good team talk at HT and maybe, just maybe, we could snatch this
You just know that will be the headlines If we lose or don't win. Even Conte can't help these woeful bunch of melts!

I agree we have tried harder and look better but unfortunately if 6 to 7 of your first team are average mid-table footballers (if that) then how do you expect to beat what's in front of you?

Serious upgrade needed.

Couldn’t disagree more but can understand your point of view.

Comparing him to Tramezzani though. That’s like comparing Sol Campbell to Hitler. Hitler might have been a clam but he’s no Sol Campbell.

Fair mate, it was a bit harsh, but i don't think he's any better than Davies as a left back. And he needs selling. IMO.

Concerning that we only really created one good chance that half. The Reggie one at the end of the half, wasn't an easy chance at all though. I'm a broken record but I think we need a passer in midfield.

At the moment is ping ponging around a lot and if we pick the right pass we probably will get a glit edged chance. Guess it comes down to whether we take it or not.
Emerson had a good chance with his header as well

Emerson had a good chance with his header as well
Looks like he headered it against his hand. I like him though he does try going forward. He's alright defending too, not amazing yet but I'll give every new player a season to see how they do. The 2nd is when the jury is out. Dier seems to get every bloody season!

The passing has been quick which is nice to see its just the decision making and final pass thats letting us down. They try to pass through a player rather than around them, even my under 9’s team know not to do that.

Back