• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

Maybe I’m an idiot but this is so much better than recent weeks
A sense of urgency
Some passing patterns
Players knowing where to be on the pitch

as I said Thursday he needs at least 10 games to play Embed his ideas and also understand the players strengths and weaknesses

We're lacking execution, but I don't think we're too bad. Showing some intent at least.
There is more urgency, pressing and effort in 45mins than the last 6/7 games.
With this performance, I'd take a draw and call it a positive.
Not sure I'd continue with three up top though.
Kane and Son with an attacking midfielder just behind - Poyet like or, dare I say it.... Dele (assuming he remembers how to do it)

You can see some improvement in our passing. Still a lot more to come right. But we are away.

Despite not hitting the target we've had the best openings. Regulion should hit the target. I hope Sessengon is getting fit as he'd fit this setup and has an eye for scoring.

A sense of urgency
Some passing patterns

as I said Thursday he needs at least 10 games to play Embed his ideas and also understand the players strengths and weaknesses
Yes you are
Yes it is
:)

HT 0-0. A bit of a boring game. We are quite solid at the back but as others have said we keep fudging up the final ball in the attack. Lucas keeps losing it, Kane pretty much a passenger as is Son.Need more from our front three.
Is that two full games we have now played in the PL without a shot on target?

A sense of urgency
Some passing patterns

Agreed/ Its a step up from under Nuno. We have some shape and movement when we attack. As we've all said, we're severely lacking in creativity, but hopefully one of our lot can fluke a pass and nick a goal

I'd like to see Moura and Reggie off, and Ndombele and Bergwijn on

Concerning that we only really created one good chance that half. The Reggie one at the end of the half, wasn't an easy chance at all though. I'm a broken record but I think we need a passer in midfield.

At the moment is ping ponging around a lot and if we pick the right pass we probably will get a glit edged chance. Guess it comes down to whether we take it or not.

Back