• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

Well. 3 hours now without a shot on target.

Dont know whether I am too harsh, all 3 front players have had a poor 1st half. Kane almost redeemed himself with that final pass of the half, but you can get away with one of them off the boil, but so far Son, Moura and Kane have all been off it.

A good team talk at HT and maybe, just maybe, we could snatch this

didn't we score like 3 goals in the previous 90 mins to this?

Everton is closing down on everything down that wing. Even Son is not getting space.

On the other hand Emerson is getting a lot of room on the opposite wing. But Moura is so random or unreliethat nothing cones out of it.

Swopping Moura and Son could be worth a try

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Problem is..I like mora..but he's not having a great game..don't think any of them are...

Son not in the game. In fact the front three have been fairly limp. Son getting booeed. This still hate him for that tackle where he didn't do anything?

I think we need more from our wide players. Royale had a chance with his head. Then Reguilon at the end there. Interesting how that formation is going to make them key to us.

fans dont really need an excuse to boo the opposition's best player to be fair

In theory, we should have sessegnon to come in for Reggie when out of form like now, but that of course relies on Sessegnon being fit

Massively impressed with the improvement in our passing and movement. Been an issue even under Poch.

We need Royal and Reggie to be the difference. Benitez sides of course highly defensive. Kane and Son have one two even three defenders on them. The openings are for the wide players. They must take them.

Back