• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

Townsend likes to run with the ball and shoot, but how much of it actually does us any good?

You mean holding our own away at a team who are very solid at home, can go 2nd with a win and have one of the most in-form strikers I the league?

I can't wait for the mediocre days when we win the CL!

You surely are not thinking this is good? I hate the phrase "last year we would have lost this blah blah." We are surely beyond that as a team especially if we have aspirations of regular Champions league?

I'm guessing from all the bickering there's not much actually going on?

we had the better of the first half, and our possession was a good 10-15 meters more advanced than usual, but still no chances.

second half was a typical Tottenham game, with no chances.

Played well in the first half.
Under the cosh in the second.
Strange subs by AVB.
But we still didn't look like scoring, or create many obvious chances. And Soldado hardly had the ball at all in dangerous areas.

Position Team Played Goal Difference Points
View full table
No movement1 Arsenal 10 13 25
No movement2 Chelsea 10 8 20
No movement3 Liverpool 10 7 20
Moving up4 Tottenham 10 4 20
Moving down5 Emirates Marketing Project 10 17 19
Moving down6 Southampton 10 7 19
No movement7 Everton 10 4 19

draw was a fair result, we easily had the 1st half they took the 2nd. Although shots and chances i would imagine we took by some distance? Even in the 2nd half we had a few decent attempts.

Good result in the grand scheme of things and very good first half. Can't just keep knocking however, got to score when we use so much energy.

We could have done with Siggi in the first half (on the left).

Well done to Verts on the left, makes a huge difference to our balance.

Outstanding from The Beast - totally took out Lukaku.

Lloris, hope he is well.

COYS

hmm, overall can't complain, could easily have had it won by half time, could just have easily thrown it away in the second half

Another "ok" performance from 10 man Tottenham. Either start playing to Soldado's strengths or get the poor guy off the pitch a complete waste of a man every single game. Starting to think we should put Lamela there and play without a recognised striker ffs.

we had the better of the first half, and our possession was a good 10-15 meters more advanced than usual, but still no chances.

second half was a typical Tottenham game, with no chances.

Watched up to 60 mins then had to leave so seemed like I missed the dross. :)

Oh well regardless of performance, at least a good point.

A draw, it's a good result. Probably fair for both teams.

As earlier this season, we look very solid at the back, but void of ideas up front. Happy with a point at Goodison overall, think many teams will struggle here.

You surely are not thinking this is good? I hate the phrase "last year we would have lost this blah blah." We are surely beyond that as a team especially if we have aspirations of regular Champions league?

You surely don't think that Everton are a small team who were just going to open up for us?

Some people need a slight reality check IMO

I think a point away at an on-form Everton is better than good, it's excellent.

How many teams do you think will win easily at Goodison this season?

Another "ok" performance from 10 man Tottenham. Either start playing to Soldado's strengths or get the poor guy off the pitch a complete waste of a man every single game. Starting to think we should put Lamela there and play without a recognised striker ffs.

4-6-0 is the future.

Back