• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

this is atrocious, like the bad old days

You mean holding our own away at a team who are very solid at home, can go 2nd with a win and have one of the most in-form strikers I the league?

I can't wait for the mediocre days when we win the CL!

dembele is simply not a holding midfielder, all pressure on the ball is gone since his arrival.. soldado is faily awful with his back to goal too :( why are we so resigned to draw this thing?

You mean holding our own away at a team who are very solid at home, can go 2nd with a win and have one of the most in-form strikers I the league?

all I mean is, we are hanging on, stuck in our box, we've not been like that all season

Youre correct about Everton but this game was there for the taking actually. We just needed to show some more ambition and once again we looked dour in the second half.

townsend should be so much more dangerous, unbelievably one dimensional for the majority of the time.

Back