• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Royal played a decent half, with some good interventions defensively. We all know his limitations going forward. Agree on Sessegnon, he doesn't belong în this match.

Don't know if it was purposefully lopsided, but he seemed to play quite a bit deeper than Sessegnon on the other side. Left so much to do for Kulusevski. Perhaps that's the plan, but we struggled with it if so.

there's some he hasn't won, and some passes he's missed, we need him to be perfect today, he's more than capable
Nobody's ever perfect. You seem to hold him up to some ridiculous standard that even prime Messi wouldn't reach. Next you'll be comparing him to Lamela :p

Lost every ball on the right. When Emerson crossed him a good ball, it just bounced off him. He is not ready to play for us and should have been loaned out again, to grow.

Defended well. Held off Sterling and forced him to move from the right. Was crowded out when trying to get forward. Not amazing. Certainly not terrible

Royal played a decent half, with some good interventions defensively. We all know his limitations going forward. Agree on Sessegnon, he doesn't belong în this match.

With Royal, the space he was giving was doing my head in. But we are defending very very narrow with a 5. I wonder is what's happening a result of him following orders or Kulu not doing enough?

Don't know if it was purposefully lopsided, but he seemed to play quite a bit deeper than Sessegnon on the other side. Left so much to do for Kulusevski. Perhaps that's the plan, but we struggled with it if so.
This is a game where every defensive mistake could be decisive. So him not making any big ones is a great plus. Glad we don't have Sanchez or Tanganga on the field today.

for Spurs he was a reasonable gamble on a young, promising player but the more I see of him the less I'm convinced. For some youngsters a loan abroad or at home boosts their talent but that just hasnt happened with Sess sadly.

We’re getting zero attacking threat from him - less so than even if Davies played there.

for Spurs he was a reasonable gamble on a young, promising player but the more I see of him the less I'm convinced. For some youngsters a loan abroad or at home boosts their talent but that just hasnt happened with Sess sadly.

He did well in Germany last year. Probably needs another loan over here. Feels like he needs to grow a bit as a person (boy into a man) as much as developing his footballing ability

He did well in Germany last year. Probably needs another loan over here. Feels like he needs to grow a bit as a person (boy into a man) as much as developing his footballing ability
He needs a voice
Not sure that comes with coaching or confidence

Back