• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Sess looks like a schoolboy out there, he just can’t physically compete and has such little presence the ref isn’t protecting him.
Royal has been granted the freedom of the pitch by City and just seems clueless when he has a decision to make in the final third.
Hugo joins the list of players who seem to play their best when their contract is up for renewal.
It won’t happen but I’d be tempted to bring Moura on at rwb.

Sess looks like a schoolboy out there, he just can’t physically compete and has such little presence the ref isn’t protecting him.
Royal has been granted the freedom of the pitch by City and just seems clueless when he has a decision to make in the final third.
Hugo joins the list of players who seem to play their best when their contract is up for renewal.

Royal has been busy enough defensively that I wouldn't do that, I'd like Moura on though, it's his kind of game.

I'd be tempted to try Bergwijn instead of Sess, he's a cannier player.

I'm more confident in these games than games we are expected to win in some ways. Our team is set up for this kind of games, it's the teams we are expected to break down that we struggle against. I'm not certain but we must have one of the best records against Peps City?

As good as can reasonably be expected.

Mostly struggling down our right defensively, Kulusevski and Emerson not quite getting it right. Immense opposition, but think we should be able to do a bit better defensively down that side.

Started giving the ball away towards the end, not a good sign. But kept being brave on the ball, that's very good to see.

Think people are a bit harsh on Sessegnon. Think he's been alright, but some situations on the ball where he could and should have done better.

Royal played a decent half, with some good interventions defensively. We all know his limitations going forward. Agree on Sessegnon, he doesn't belong în this match.

He's won several headers and played some super balls, especially to Royal. Not his fault that Royal is crap going forward and ruins everything he does

there's some he hasn't won, and some passes he's missed, we need him to be perfect today, he's more than capable

Did anyone see Sess at Hoffenheim? He looks so low on confidence. So uncomfortable with the ball at his feet. Is that normal for him? Don’t remember the last time I saw him push the ball in front and run/dribble. Seems to dispossess himself a lot.

for Spurs he was a reasonable gamble on a young, promising player but the more I see of him the less I'm convinced. For some youngsters a loan abroad or at home boosts their talent but that just hasnt happened with Sess sadly.

Doing much better than i imagined.
Kulu is letting harry and son express themselves more.
Bentancur has been queit but effective.
Romero has been great
Royal has done well at his job, defending. Not so good at the attack end.
Sess needs help, from his team mates and the ref.

Back