• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

In possession we’re as bad a team as I’ve seen in the league. Apart from 2 or 3 players that look ok the rest either don’t show for it, don’t dribble well, don’t pass well and generally don’t appear to know how to receive a ball and move it on. I’m talking anything from 5 yard passes to crosses.

Gah, but for an error.

Gutted for Lloris, it was bad but difficult as well with an attacker right at him when he was trying to gather.

Would have taken 1-1 at the start of the half.

Reasonably happy with that. Royal started badly and came into it. Sess has been poison. Really bad performance. Bentancur has been slightly disappointing. Some good things but had 10-15 mins up to half time where he looked a yard off the pace. Hugo should hang his head a bit. His mistake is unaccetable.

Other than that, we've been good. The spine of the team (3 CBS, PEH, and front 3) have been very good. Seeing a lot more from Kulu so far than his first few games suggested.

Still not optimistic but happy with that half.

HT 1-1. We are just about holding our own. City obviously dominating in all areas and had lots of possession and chances. Hugo really poor for their goal. Royal improved defensively as the half wore on. Playing with Sess is like playing with 10 men however- he has been appalling in both defence and attack.

Disappointing to concede, but would gladly take 1-1

it was a really annoying goal to concede. Panicked. And we as a side. We lose composure too easily and get rattled.

otherwise it’s been an excellent performance. Can we keep it up second half!?

A bit more quality with passes forward and we can get in on goal. Loads of runs made but nobody outside Kane with the quality on the ball needed to make the pass

A surprisingly comfortable first half. I'm not sure they created a single chance. Their goal came from an error. Should have been a straight forward take for Hugo. I don't think any other side plays into the 'architects of their own demise' narrative as often as spurs!

Back