• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

This will just give chelsea momentum to win all their games now. We had them on the ropes and if we won they would start doubting themselves after two defeats on the trott. It would also give us a massive boost to finish the season strong.

I can only see our season ending on Wednesday night at palace unless chelsea slip up Tuesday which will give us the boost we really need now.

Being a pessimist I can see us falling away again and finishing 3rd 4th. Only to be laughed at for finishing 3rd in a two horse race again.

Literally just walkedd through the door, so havent trawled the thread.

Gutted, naturally, but still very proud.

I would guess the two big talking points will be the strange selection of Son at Wing-back and Mr tacokinson's refereeimg display.

Although neither helped our cause, ultimately, for me, the difference was their lethal finishing. There is a widely-used phrase since 1994. "If you don't buy a ticket, you cant win the Lottery"
After the 2nd equaliser we were clearly on top and on at least 3 occasions, I must have sounded like a broken record, I kept shouting 'Take a shot, test the goalie' But we continued to pass back and to across the pitch, trying to manufacture the perfect chance.

I think we were all worried when Costa, and more specifically Hazard came on, anr rightly so. First thing he does, shoots from distance, boom 3-2, then Matic, who admittedly wont do that again with his next 49 shots, does the same, but he bought a ticket...

Now in a season of breaking records, we set another, first team to lose 7 semis on the bounce. But the team have to forget that, and let us worry about that. because this season is going to end in one of two ways.
The old Tottenham will fold like a deck of cards and struggle to finish 4th, but hopefully Pochettino will prove this is a new Tottenham and we bounce back in style on Wednesday night

Just heartbreaking. Another season of promise with nothing to show for it. Poch picking son left wing back was pathetic on his part.

Id rather we got dominated and lost. We were by far the better team. I said they will score from their first corner. We had 10 and didn't trouble them.

Football is very cruel and it's times like this I think why bother getting worked up. I just csnt help it no matter how old or ugly I get.

Just beside myself right now. Why cant things ever go our way!
We're still in a title race last time I checked.

And no, I wouldn't rather we got dominated. I would rather we pummeled them, even if we end up losing. I want people to say how unfair it was that we lost and how much more we deserved the win. When you lose because you get outplayed, doubt seeps in. When you lose even though you are the better team, confidence remains high, which will be very important for the run in. No better way to get revenge than winning the title. That and watch them lose in the final ending up with a big fat zero for the season. I couldn't imagine a better scenario and it will hurt them all the more being so close to both and bottling it. :D

This will just give chelsea momentum to win all their games now. We had them on the ropes and if we won they would start doubting themselves after two defeats on the trott. It would also give us a massive boost to finish the season strong.

I can only see our season ending on Wednesday night at palace unless chelsea slip up Tuesday which will give us the boost we really need now.

Being a pessimist I can see us falling away again and finishing 3rd 4th. Only to be laughed at for finishing 3rd in a two horse race again.
How close are you to serious relegation fears at this point?

Even when we equalised, I was never confident as subsequent events proved. Poch must not let the media get into his head with all this super coach nonsense. He is nothing of the sort, he was won nothing. He needs to just keep things simple. Starting Son as a wing back was always going to end in tears, because he was lost when Chelsea had the ball in their final third. So yeah we played some good stuff and the score line flattered those cash doped arsewipes, but we have to start winning these sort of games. otherwise it will be "all sound and fury, signifying nothing" I'm afraid. Our better players will drift away and it will an opportunity lost.
So you tell me which coach with a team built as organically as Spurs has won one trophy after another, or even come close to replicating what Spurs have done since Poch took over? In the PL, no less.

Apparently we lost to Chelsea in a semi final at Wembley a few seasons ago, that has completely slipped my memory bank, I am sure I wont remember this in a few years time. I remember losing to Portsmouth but loses to teams like Chelsea never count to me.

Apparently we lost to Chelsea in a semi final at Wembley a few seasons ago, that has completely slipped my memory bank, I am sure I wont remember this in a few years time. I remember losing to Portsmouth but loses to teams like Chelsea never count to me.

We lose in the FA Cup to Chelski every 5 years...

Now is when we find out what this team are made of.
Don't let up in the league, everyone is saying this a fatal blow for us this season, so let's hope Chelsea think that and think they can coast. It's never easy switching back on when your mind wanders at this stage of the season

Re squad weakness:

I'm not sure Batshuayi is a much better option than Janssen

I'm not sure Hazard, Pedro and Willian are much better options than Alli, Eriksen and Son / Lamela

Fabregas is a better option than Winks currently, but I think most agree Winks has huge upside

So I think looking at the subs today in isolation is simplistic and misleading - the gap looked bigger than it really is due to Chelsea starting with their weaker players, us playing Son at WB, and Lamela and Winks being injured

The real like-for-like comparison with today's Chelsea subs is Kane, Alli and Winks

I'd disagree.

We haven't had Lamela all season so we don't have anyone in the category of Hazard/Willian to replace one of our main three.
Batshuayi, probably has more quality football under his belt, playing in France is a step up from the Netherlands, so he's probably further along development wise than Janssen.
Lastly, I love Winks, but Fabregas is an experienced senior pro with years of Champion's League football and league winners medals.

Can't stand the toss fest over this over-rated qunt whose main skill seems to be to foul repeatedly and not get booked. The ref today was ridiculous.
Like it or not, he's a top player. Can't fault him for the refs not carding him. He was immense for them once again.

Just finished re-watching the game.
From the back row of the upper tier, I had a great view, but you do miss some of the the finer points - such as was there a referee on the pitch. I can't believe it took over 92 minutes for Kante to get booked. Very poor performance from Atkinson.
It still feels incredibly disappointing and frustrating. Disappointing that this young team have not reached the final they deserve. Frustrating because the goals we conceded were goals we would not normally concede and because we were the better team overall. Without the early goal for them it could all have been very different. It threw our confidence and we looked nervy and edgy. Full credit to the players for getting back into the game and dominating for the most part. Pulling level twice against this Cheatski team is no mean feat.

I can't be angry. I'm proud of the players who did not stop trying. Eriksen was fantastic again and my, what a pass that was for Dele's goal Dembele was a colossus as usual.
I am absolutely certain the events of yesterday had an effect on the final preparations - on Poch for sure, and some of the team. Not to make excuses, we need to get more clinical and today we were up against an experienced side who knew how to make their few chances count.
We still have the opportunity to finish the season strongly and a confident win on Wednesday will set us up wonderfully for the NLD.
It's not over yet.

(Oh - and maybe we need to let Harry take a few more free kicks. That was freakily absurd today).

Gutting about today because we are so close to winning something.

Poch did get it wrong with his lineup, especially Son, but still when was the last time we could remember going into a game like this confident? Even going a goal behind twice and coming back. We were all over them but we just could get that lucky break. Whoever scored that 3rd goal pretty much was going to win it at that stage but when the 4th went in (and the way it was scored) you just knew it was not going to be our day.

At the end of the day their experience and resources made the difference. We just don't have anyone we can bring on to change a game and I am sure this will be addressed.

Like Poch said we are very much like our new stadium in that it's still under development. We are probably doing better than anyone expected and as I just said that difference between winning and losing is the quality we can bring on which we just don't have.

Just finished re-watching the game.
From the back row of the upper tier, I had a great view, but you do miss some of the the finer points - such as was there a referee on the pitch. I can't believe it took over 92 minutes for Kante to get booked. Very poor performance from Atkinson.
It still feels incredibly disappointing and frustrating. Disappointing that this young team have not reached the final they deserve. Frustrating because the goals we conceded were goals we would not normally concede and because we were the better team overall. Without the early goal for them it could all have been very different. It threw our confidence and we looked nervy and edgy. Full credit to the players for getting back into the game and dominating for the most part. Pulling level twice against this Cheatski team is no mean feat.

I can't be angry. I'm proud of the players who did not stop trying. Eriksen was fantastic again and my, what a pass that was for Dele's goal Dembele was a colossus as usual.
I am absolutely certain the events of yesterday had an effect on the final preparations - on Poch for sure, and some of the team. Not to make excuses, we need to get more clinical and today we were up against an experienced side who knew how to make their few chances count.
We still have the opportunity to finish the season strongly and a confident win on Wednesday will set us up wonderfully for the NLD.
It's not over yet.

(Oh - and maybe we need to let Harry take a few more free kicks. That was freakily absurd today).

Good point on the sad passing of Ehiogu because there is no way something like that is not going to have an impact. It shocked people who didn't know him so one can only imagine how they feel with someone they probably see week after week.

Last edited:
Back