• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT Tottenham Hotspur v c...sea *

didnt get round to commenting on this, really great win, cant decide if chelsea were poor, we were great, or a combo of both.

Have to question Potter not packing out the midfield, surely the obvious source of challenging us. Anyway, everyone put in a performance, let's keep it going.
People raved about Tuchels Chelsea against us earlier the seaosn and they did the same thing

Sonny's red card was for kicking out at Rudiger while Son was on the floor. Very different from Ziyech's overurned red card IMO. The decision that I think WAS very wrong in the game was Silva's elbow on Romero, that looked a straight red card to me as an elbow in the face on purpose.
Given the timescales, I'm not sure VAR even had a proper look at it.

Back