• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT Tottenham Hotspur v c...sea *

NLS

Gordon Durie
Only 2 days to go and still no OMT so here we go....

Sunday 26 February at our place..

Kick off at 1.30 and live on Sky.

Forster

Romero Dier Lenglet

Royale Hojbjerg Skipp Davies

Kulu Harry Richarlison.

So, I would start the same team as last week.. Gives Sonny the chance to come on as super sub, without as much pressure as if he started, and with extra confidence to play himself back into top form..

It would also be good for Richy to start to build his status within the team and it must be about time for him to score...

I despise our opponents more than Woolwich now and a win on Sunday could really set us up for the rest of the season...

COYS...

-----------------Forster

Royal----Romero----Dier---Davies

---------- Skipp-------Sarr

--Kulu----------Kane--------Danjuma

--------------Richarlison

Need to break out of the turgidity with some quicker transition through midfield. 4 offensive players to take the game to an opponent short on confidence too. None of that will happen though of course.

-----------------Forster

Royal----Romero----Dier---Davies

---------- Skipp-------Sarr

--Kulu----------Kane--------Danjuma

--------------Richarlison

Need to break out of the turgidity with some quicker transition through midfield. 4 offensive players to take the game to an opponent short on confidence too. None of that will happen though of course.

Why not? I thought you rated the change in play under Stellini?

Can't see too many changes, my big hope is that despite their form their stars don't decide they fancy it, we can live in hope.

No matter what is happening with them they always turn up at our place especially the last few years
We are a joke when it comes to them

We have a nice run of games coming up (he says) beaten them would be the cherry on the cake but like you, I am not overly confident either they turn up in force or we don't thats how it often plays

We have a nice run of games coming up (he says) beaten them would be the cherry on the cake but like you, I am not overly confident either they turn up in force or we don't thats how it often plays
Win this weekend and with Saudi Sportswashing Machine playing city next we can actually build a gap
So we know what’s gonna happen

The biggest influence on the result will be whether we've learned from when we played at their place and Mount was the extra man in midfield and had about 10-20 yards space whenever he got the ball. Similar to when we played Arseanal away and the space which Odegaard got

I *think* we've learned from that with Dier pushing out a bit into midfield, but will see in Sunday

The biggest influence on the result will be whether we've learned from when we played at their place and Mount was the extra man in midfield and had about 10-20 yards space whenever he got the ball. Similar to when we played Arseanal away and the space which Odegaard got

I *think* we've learned from that with Dier pushing out a bit into midfield, but will see in Sunday
They played without a striker though
They had 2 extra men in midfield and no one up front
They had all the ball and created so little as they had no one to hit with a final ball

Back