• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*OMT Tottenham Hotspur v c...sea *

Sadly I think we'll play right into their hands. We'll let them play and get time on the ball, and although they are not settled as a team, they have quality players who will punish us if given time and space, and that's exactly what I think we'll do.
Have a horrible feeling about this game.
1-4.

Got my daughters first graded gymnastics competition this morning so won’t be at the game today, gutted but some things are more important to me

Will watch on tv though, just hope we actually turn up though as normally no matter what they are going through they do a number on us

I detest them so much and actually hate them more than I do Arsenal so this is the game I really want to see us thrive in and win

Only 2 days to go and still no OMT so here we go....

Sunday 26 February at our place..

Kick off at 1.30 and live on Sky.

Forster

Romero Dier Lenglet

Royale Hojbjerg Skipp Davies

Kulu Harry Richarlison.

So, I would start the same team as last week.. Gives Sonny the chance to come on as super sub, without as much pressure as if he started, and with extra confidence to play himself back into top form..

It would also be good for Richy to start to build his status within the team and it must be about time for him to score...

I despise our opponents more than Woolwich now and a win on Sunday could really set us up for the rest of the season...

COYS...

Brilliant OMT...btw

Must Win!!!!!!

all fans up for it..
must win must win must win

coySpurs.........
keep pos ee tive...

Potentially very big opportunity for us today to put some daylight between us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Next weekend Saudi Sportswashing Machine go to Man C whilst we go to Wolves. Liverpool - Man U on the Sunday too

We often blow these chances. Fingers crossed today is different

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a busted flush. It's Liverpool that should concern us

Back