• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Aston Villa***

CCV and Onomah need loans imo. Though impressive, I don't think CCV is sharp enough for PL quite yet.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
CCV gives alot of fouls away - but that'll come with age.
With our new three at the back I'd keep him around and let him play in some weaker games, ideal way to learn if he can be alongside Alder and Verts. And in a three he can get away with a few errors. Best to have him learning here imho.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Solid win. Clearly the better team and only seemed like a matter of time before we got the goal, despite us being far from our best.

Winks excellent one again. CCV impressive. GKN showing what he can do and making the difference.

Not a good performance, but we got the job done in the end. Nice to see N'Koudou have a positive impact. Winks and Carter-Vickers also put in solid performances. The more senior players who got the chance probably failed to convince Poch they should play more.

Last edited:
Such douchey fans targeting Jansen in this thread...it's his first start for months, in a weakened team less used to playing together. Get off his back you clowns.

Just being honest and calling it as we are seeing it. Look at what happened after he came off. The play was more incisive because I don't think the players in behind him have any belief in him either.

Shocking first half but much better the 2nd when we changed shape.

Davies header was excellent but he looked a fish out of water in that left wing back position. At LB when we changed shape he looked much more comfortable. I feel sorry for Janssen after that performance but he really needs some coaching on his movement.

Job done, move on.

He's a kid, he's only played in Holland, it took Kane 4 years to start firing let's not forget.
Agreed again.
You could always see with Kane he had a good chance, it was just his finishing that needed improving.
Jansen hold up and link up is good, he has just become so shot shy it's hard to tell what he's got.
Hopefully he do what Kane and Lamela did and force something to happen. But his body language is a concern. Early on when Winks gave him a half chance he seemed to have an issue with Winks not playing the perfect pass.

We didn't look much better until Alderweireld went off and the change in shape gave us an extra body in attack, imo

Really don't like this three at the back fad. Rather have another body in midfield or further up if we've already got a DM there.

Agreed again.
You could always see with Kane he had a good chance, it was just his finishing that needed improving.
Jansen hold up and link up is good, he has just become so shot shy it's hard to tell what he's got.
Hopefully he do what Kane and Lamela did and force something to happen. But his body language is a concern. Early on when Winks gave him a half chance he seemed to have an issue with Winks not playing the perfect pass.

I'd be lying if I said I did, I didn't think Kane would make it, I think a lot more of Janssen now than I did of Kane 7 years ago.

Really don't like this three at the back fad. Rather have another body in midfield or further up if we've already got a DM there.

It has its uses and worked really well against Watford and Chelsea but I wouldn't want it to become a full time switch

Back