• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

January transfer window will be interesting.
interesting???? if we buy anyone! but what if we do?
doesn't matter who we buy, does it? so disillusioned just when I thought we'd turned the corner.
and it's back to licking our wounds again...oh spurs..........
it will be four in a row after Emirates Marketing Project...how many games will Levy give Ange?
sorry for that...

RIP...Terry....

Thats that then. I didnt think we would win, but played well enough to snatch a draw, but the slide down the table continues

interesting???? if we buy anyone! but what if we do?
doesn't matter who we buy, does it? so disillusioned just when I thought we'd turned the corner.
and it's back to licking our wounds again...oh spurs..........
it will be four in a row after Emirates Marketing Project...how many games will Levy give Ange?
sorry for that...

RIP...Terry....
Doesn't cancel that January will be interesting. We have a lot of change to make then.

We did not deserve to lose today at all.

Played some good football, and things just didn't fall for us today. Another day we score 4 or 5....

Next week won't be fun, but a few players definitely stepped up today.

Still going to be a tough end to the year, but Ange is working well with these players. Just needs to keep them fit and available

Back